Fighting 118th toy exchange?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
If anyone wants to do a toy exchange this year let me know. Not sure if there will be interest but figured I'd at least inquire. It's not a "secret santa" either. It's a "holiday toy exchange". Only requirement is to be in good standing from the last one if you participated. Of course it doesn't have to be anything huge to the person. A figure is plenty but it's on the person giving to decide.

I won't really organize it until mid November but figured I'd see if the interest was there a little early.

In as of 11/5:

Monkeywrench (Int. ship)
Keenan
Midget
Fogger
Ewok (Int. ship if needed)
Lanter Lad
Wild Weasel
Charade (Int. ship if needed)
MAJOR BLOOD (Int. ship)
alcinde4
Blowtorch
Meddatron (Int. ship)
Melvin
Thunderdan
Fled74
Akunin
SR 501
Dropshipbob
Bravestarr
slaymaker
Ctl_z

Last edited by a moderator:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Maybe. These things always seem to end badly for me, though.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
We have more international members this year compared to last. If people are worried about shipping to UK or Australia or whatever.. count me in as someone who doesn't mind.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
I'm in.

Mine didn't show! :p

That sucks! I'll volunteer to be the backup guy in case someone doesn't come through.

Maybe you'll get a certificate for Marauder or Slayer this year instead.

Oooh, want!

I'd rather stick to the lower 48 with shipping.

Likewise.

I'm in for whatever. Fogger had me last year, the cheeky bastard, and didn't have to ship shit!

And it was AWESOME. I got you good stuff at least.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Awesome! I'll start up a list on the first post after this weekend. If anyone is on the fence when it's made let me know and I'll mark it as so. I should have it going around Tuesday.

Charade

Enlisted
Apr 12, 2011
hey, if I get picked by a dude/dudes from down under, I'll take a jar or 2 of vegemite in leau of toys. I'm in a weird food phase these days and been talking to people and been wanting to trying it out.

just throwing that out there.

And if I get picked by someone from OZ, send alcohol, not the dregs of what is left behind from the brewing experience spread on a sandwich.....

melvin

Enlisted
May 15, 2011
Hi I am new here and I am an international guy. I hope to receive more guide from you guys about this kind of exchange. Thank you!

alcinde4

Kicker of asses and such
May 16, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Count me in. Not sure about the international shipping though. I shipped to a guy in the Philippines once. He got everything I shipped him, and it was all intact. But it took almost a month for him to get it. That's not the worst part. It was only about $30 worth of stuff, but the shady people in customs charged him almost $100 just to get his package! :eek: He said it was a fairly common practice too. I felt so bad for him...

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Yeah, I used to trade semi-regularly with a guy in Malaysia and those fucks would go through his shit.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Alright, Alcinde will be added and Melvin once he PM's me. You in KT or on the fence?

Remember, it's not like anyone has to get anything major. A figure is cool enough. Hell, for what something would cost to buy and ship a Marauder e certificate would be just as cool or even one from Slayer designs for the customizers.

Monkeywrench wants ROC Baroness or reactive armor Duke figures.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Hi I am new here and I am an international guy. I hope to receive more guide from you guys about this kind of exchange. Thank you!

Good to have you in Melvin. Basically just pm your info to Major Blood. So your address, name, email etc.

Then in a few weeks you will get a pm with someone else's name and address. Get them a simple gift and send it to them and somebody else will do the same. Best to keep it under $15usd but it's up to the individual what you wanna send. I will most likely just send a couple carded figures to whoever my person is.

Alright, Alcinde will be added and Melvin once he PM's me. You in KT or on the fence?

Remember, it's not like anyone has to get anything major. A figure is cool enough. Hell, for what something would cost to buy and ship a Marauder e certificate would be just as cool or even one from Slayer designs for the customizers.

Monkeywrench wants ROC Baroness or reactive armor Duke figures.

good shit. We should have a few more signing up. I will take anything, I prefer GI JOE's but please no ROC.

Keep it POC, Renegades or 30th

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
I'll be doing a "wants" thread around the middle of the month Keenan. Just want to get all the definites first.

Status
Not open for further replies.