Fighting 118th toy exchange?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
More than likely it's Ewok or Fogger. If it's Fogger, it's ok, he just wants to look at your feet. If it's Ewok…. god help you.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Good to have you aboard guys!! I think it's doubled if not tripled from last year. I'm going to have to actually work this time around.

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
so when do we send the addresses? and everyone sends me their addresses right???

I do get quite lonely at night sometimes.

I say we all vote on the schmuck that Ewok gets. In fact, I think that should be how we do infractions around here. You don't get reprimanded or anything, we just send Ewok your phone number and email address. And then he does what he's best at. Which isn't very nice.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
I'll leave this going through the weekend and then I'll get everyone names of who they are going to have. I'll have a thread up soon for a "wish list". I'll put a link on the first post of that thread to each persons list.

Whoever Ewok buys for may god save your soul! :p

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Does one have to qualify to join this? How does it work - I have never been involved in one... do I need to be an officer or have a number of posts?

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
This is my first year participating, but I think it's pretty much open to whomever. On a side note, did you ever find that SE you were looking for Slay?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Does one have to qualify to join this? How does it work - I have never been involved in one... do I need to be an officer or have a number of posts?

No, you just have to be a member in good standing.

And know that we'll track you down to any relevant boards and out you if you welch.

Bravestarr

Molon Labe!
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
I am in, as well.

Just let me know who I am responsible for, and a solid address.

What they actually want would be helpful, too!

Personally, my interests vary, but here is the breakdown:

Star Wars, Original Trilogy Army Builder types (Snowtrooper, Death Star Trooper, etc)
GI Joe, Troop Builder types (Steel Brigade, Viper, Cobra Trooper, etc)

Am also into gift cards and things of that nature, since the market has been pretty rough in terms of ACTUALLY FINDING stuff worth having.

Still curious about what our Ross/TJ Maxx/Marshalls/Tuesday Morning stores will have in stock this year.

Those stores usually tend to carry great stuff at lower prices.

Last edited:

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
On a side note, did you ever find that SE you were looking for Slay?

I found 1 more...mostly wanted a few for customs...so now I have 4 Stalkers instead. though if I found more - the all black bodies would be used as well. :cool:

If I am in good enough standing - I'd like to join. :D

Last edited:

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
I'll leave this going through the weekend and then I'll get everyone names of who they are going to have. I'll have a thread up soon for a "wish list". I'll put a link on the first post of that thread to each persons list.

Can we leave it up for at least a week so that everyone can see it? The first post was only made on 11/4/11 - let's give those guys who don't check in all the time a chance to get in on this too.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
List is updated as of 11/9. It will stay going until 11/15 and then by 11/18 everyone should have their address to send to.

Status
Not open for further replies.