1:18 Power Team Elite World Peace Keepers

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
People better order a ton of those planes because everything else is probably not going to sell well. You have to order a whole shipping container in order to get them to send anything. That would be a lot of those planes. They should just offer those honestly. The other stuff can be found elsewhere. This was actually a bad time to announce this IMO. If they waited until around tax time Big Lots would be empty and people would have more loot to spend on PTE items.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
anyone have any suggestions for the starbursts on the rudders?

Masks and patience.

Goldbug

BND
Mar 15, 2011
Smallville, IL
goldbug.yolasite.com
I expect you all to buy an A-10 and/or Su-27 and then shut the fuck about not being able to find them. ;)
I already have 2 of each! :p :D

People better order a ton of those planes because everything else is probably not going to sell well. You have to order a whole shipping container in order to get them to send anything. That would be a lot of those planes. They should just offer those honestly. The other stuff can be found elsewhere. This was actually a bad time to announce this IMO. If they waited until around tax time Big Lots would be empty and people would have more loot to spend on PTE items.
Not to mention Toyzam & JCPenney.com for all the other items.
The IFV is:
Big Lots $20 last year
Toyzam about the same as Big Lots
BBTS $29.99
FoxholeToys $44.99
Wow the military base is like twice as much as I would expect at Big Lots.
The price for those planes is pretty good actually.

bar

Enlisted
Jun 10, 2011
Glenrothes, Scotland
Just a heads up about this.
I am in the UK, and just ordered a pile of A-10s, J-10s and SU-27s from a local store that stocks World Peacekeepers for trade items to my US counterparts, and i got a phone call earlier saying the SU-27 has been discontinued and they cannot get any of those in...
A check around the UK shows it's out of stock pretty much everywhere, with no more stock available...
Now that MAY be because BBTS has ordered a huge amount and stock has dried up. In which case when that demand has dried up, the UK stocks will be back up.
If not, it's possible the SU-27 has ceased production.
As i say, just a heads up to anyone who has placed a pre-order. If you get a message saying they can't deliver, you will know the reason why...

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I expect you all to buy an A-10 and/or Su-27 and then shut the fuck about not being able to find them. ;)

pffft...BBTS can suck a bag of goat balls for their prices...i'm well aware of their mark up, even if it is "cheap" compared to Bbi stuff

Just a heads up about this.
I am in the UK, and just ordered a pile of A-10s, J-10s and SU-27s from a local store that stocks World Peacekeepers for trade items to my US counterparts, and i got a phone call earlier saying the SU-27 has been discontinued and they cannot get any of those in...
A check around the UK shows it's out of stock pretty much everywhere, with no more stock available...
Now that MAY be because BBTS has ordered a huge amount and stock has dried up. In which case when that demand has dried up, the UK stocks will be back up.
If not, it's possible the SU-27 has ceased production.
As i say, just a heads up to anyone who has placed a pre-order. If you get a message saying they can't deliver, you will know the reason why...

soooo, you work for BBTS huh? ;)

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Any of you guys know if PJ's strictly just do rescue operations or if they have ever been sent in on a recon mission etc...,

Wild weasel

needs killer whale parts!
Jun 9, 2011
strictly rescue I believe, although they might work with spec ops teams, dunno

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
How about the Army? Do they have a Pararescue unit for their pilots?

I'll search, but figured I'd chk here too.

Wild weasel

Jun 9, 2011
You do have members of the 101st and other airborne units that are combat medics, but I think that's as close as you'll get

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
I asked my wife for the Little Bird for Christmas, but Big Lots was sold out. I got a gift card to use on it when they restock.

My mother works at Penney's so I just asked her to order the PTE Black Hawk and get her discount for me. $12.99 isn't cheap enough. hah.

bar

Enlisted
Jun 10, 2011
Glenrothes, Scotland
That J10 would make an awesome vintage Cobra plane.

I have a store ten miles away that sells them.
If anyone needs hooked up, just send me a PM and i will get more.
They are $47 apiece, but i'd be willing to trade for the new Skystriker if anyone wants to trade.
Just thought i'd throw that out there.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
I asked my wife for the Little Bird for Christmas, but Big Lots was sold out. I got a gift card to use on it when they restock.

My mother works at Penney's so I just asked her to order the PTE Black Hawk and get her discount for me. $12.99 isn't cheap enough. hah.

$11.22 shipped.

Hell, at that price, I should get three and do my own Mog dio.

Wild weasel

Jun 9, 2011
I have a store ten miles away that sells them.
If anyone needs hooked up, just send me a PM and i will get more.
They are $47 apiece, but i'd be willing to trade for the new Skystriker if anyone wants to trade.
Just thought i'd throw that out there.

Would you happen to know what one would expect to pay to ship a skystriker to you? We might be able to work something out ;)

bar

Enlisted
Jun 10, 2011
Glenrothes, Scotland
Would you happen to know what one would expect to pay to ship a skystriker to you? We might be able to work something out ;)

I don't actually.I have one right now, but i got it for Christmas, and have no idea what my Brother paid for it(Or indeed where he managed to pick it up).
But in my dealings with guys in the US, i am willing to accept shipping of the item just wrapped in brown tape(I never expect the retail box to be well packed in ANOTHER box adding to the weight and cost).
If you happen to have a Skystriker in the box, you could probably easily get a shipping quote at a post office to see if it's feasible.
If it looks like a good deal to you, let me know and i'll pick up some more J-10s.
I have one left "in stock"(SU-27 shipped to Goldbug), along with a couple of A-10s, but i can get more at the drop of a hat(Well, they usually take about a week to order in).

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
That JCPenny one's actually a great value. If I wasn't out of space for the time being, I'd get it just for half of the stuff in the set. For $29, it's still worth it just for half the stuff alone.

bar

Enlisted
Jun 10, 2011
Glenrothes, Scotland
Okay. I jst did a test order on Amazon.com(I had no idea that could actually be done, lol, i normally get redirected to Amazon.co.uk), and the shipping cost was £9(Approximately $14).
I also got charged $6 in importation fees, but i think i could get around that in a trade if the sender picked it up themselves(Or got free shipping from amazon before resending it), and marked the value to less than $20...

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
it looks like those Humvees did very well, pre-order for those bitches is out of mutha fuck'in stock! If I had alot of disposable income, I wouldn't mind paying some of the prices for some of that stuff seeing that the A-10, J-10, SU-27, etc don't appear at local retail every year (or ever) and it'd be cool to get some of that stuff before the Christmas season or whatever, but I'm a college student. I'm being financially ass raped enough as it is over books and classes and I'll be ass raped again once I need a car, insurance for said car, a place to live, insurance for said place, etc and I doubt I'm going to get a high paying job right off the bat walking out with a diploma. I'm probably going to have to fight for any shitty table scraps I can get. So with that in mind, I'm not buying that stuff for those prices any time soon. (unless my heist goes well)