160th SOAR Night Stalker - Finished!

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
Hope you guys like it, and with a little luck... this guy will be the next F118th figure. :D

New NVGs -

Last edited:

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Is this the same figure as your profile pic, just upgraded pretty good? Or did you do this guy all over. If an all new one, I bet he looks amazing beside your profile pic one.

As always bro, great work. I'll wait to give him a critique. I have a feeling I may write one down the road...........

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
Thanks, guys!

Is this the same figure as your profile pic, just upgraded pretty good? Or did you do this guy all over. If an all new one, I bet he looks amazing beside your profile pic one.

As always bro, great work. I'll wait to give him a critique. I have a feeling I may write one down the road...........

It was the original figure from my avatar, yes. More sculpting and detailing was done, as well as a whole new vest with the addition of the padded collar. And of course the helmet has added details.

It was a fun, yet sometimes challenging build, but in the end... I think it turned out fairly well.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Question is, can his ass be parked in the Bbi Blackhawks? :trollface:

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
Man, I couldn't think of the word avatar for the life of me. He did indeed come out sweet. Your sculpting impresses me anew every time!

LoL... Thanks, bro. My sculpting is still hit or miss sometimes, but I think it's coming along for the most part. You never know until you try, right?

Question is, can his ass be parked in the Bbi Blackhawks? :trollface:

That's the b'zillion dollar question. I'll snap a pic tonight.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
yup, West Manchester Mall is being converted to a strip mall. Most of it has been gutted already. Walmart, Regal Cinemas, Macy's, and Kohl's all stay. Rest of the stores are gone. Hobby Lobby is slated as one of the first stores to go in after renovations, another 5 Below as well. Best part is, it's 5-10 minutes from me depending on traffic.

I'll let you know when it opens. We can venture in together if ya want.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
He'd look good with Agent Mouse lower arms, too, y'all.