2011 Deployed Fighting 118th

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Well this is kind of short notice but I figured I'd see if we can get something. Last year the site had Trudy for the convention. She is still going but maybe we can get another mascot to travel with her. It will get in SDCC photos and things like that I imagine. Kind of like a traveling gnome.

So to anyone that has a good military themed figure that they made please post up some pics if you would like to have it go along. I'm thinking we can make a lanyard for it to wear to the convention or something.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
why not take one of NSAs customs?...they are beautiful

cough*asskisser*cough ;)

NSA's customs are pretty damn good. I guess since he runs the show we could just go that route but I figured maybe we could see what others have to offer too. I actually like the AV the K Tiger did. That has a nice rouge military feel to it and let's be honest, we are our own little faction of the interwebz.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
thats what i was thinking...

make MB give someone a handie to get it into a dio, that'd be SWEET!

I have carpel tunnel. I'm no use to any of you.

The figure would have to be shipped by the 14th pretty much. SDCC is the 20th.

Wild weasel

needs killer whale parts!
Jun 9, 2011
I could probably whip somethig up. What is it that you would really like to see ouut of the igure, what era etc

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Era doesn't matter WW. It's mainly a military themed figure that represents what the site is about.

Wild weasel

Jun 9, 2011
the bulk of the painting is done, now its just the details. I painted him with an airbrush then drybrushing and a was, so it was pretty fast to get it done. I'll get some pics up in a few.

Wild weasel

Jun 9, 2011
I may just make him rommel instead, so then I don't have to paint the hair as much

Captain morgan pose FTW :D

Wild weasel

Jun 9, 2011
Hopefully. The last one kept coming apart every time we took her out of the box, kinda impractical on the show floor haha.

You won't need to worry about that with mine, because it was airbrushed taking the figure apart was not necesary, so it is just like the stock figre ;)

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
that fig looks great WW...though i'm still pulling for the big jugs idea :D...i think Malc has a big titted custom floating around...

Wild weasel

Jun 9, 2011
that fig looks great WW...though i'm still pulling for the big jugs idea :D...i think Malc has a big titted custom floating around...

http://www.elements4health.com/figs.html

couldn't help myself,glad you like the figure, i'm happy with it so far. Got most of the detail work done, paiting should be finshed, but I'll have to wait a few days to do a waterslide decal for with the site logo instead of a swastika on the armband.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
very cool idea on the site logo waterslide!...

took me a minute to figure out WTF that fig link was for...good one ole chap!

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Well I figured since Trudy had the old one this could ring in the new era. We have to have it represent somehow since we are our own faction.