2014 National Guard - Liberty Trooper

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I wanted to make the National Guard a part of my storyline which includes an invasion of the U.S.

I went with solid colors so they could blend in with the population if needed and not stick out in camo. Taking a Q from our current enemy. I figured there would be more solid colors from buildings, signs, vehicles and walls along with foliage.

I chose a color green called Field Grey by Tamiya for the clothing, pouches and soft material on pack.

I made a color from that field grey and field blue for vest, pack straps and knee pads. Just enough to give contrast but still blend in.

I left shoulder pads and gloves alone. I may experiment with some cement colors also.

I may make a small squad.

Let me know what you guys think?

Attachments

• IMG_9507.jpg
    IMG_9507.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_9508.jpg
    IMG_9508.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_9509.jpg
    IMG_9509.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_9510.jpg
    IMG_9510.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 51

Firefly76

For the Emperor!
Mar 27, 2011
Black Mountain N.C.
That's pretty slick for a repaint. I like the concept too. I would probably paint the pauldrons and straps too though. Maybe in a far darker green than the others so that it still blends. Or maybe even a dark,dark brown? Still very cool though. You should squad 'em up.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
These would be the good buy equivalent of Shock Troopers I'm thinking. They could travel in small squads doing searches and patrols. More of an "average Joe" type of trooper.

Do you have a file that has the posters you use Rick? I would love to get my hands on some of those.

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
National Guard of Arkansas for your next custom.

NWarty

Enlisted
Mar 18, 2011

Sad to say this guy is from my Brigade...
Of course it caused an uproar at the State-level.

Dr Syn

humerus
Mar 27, 2011
I wanted to make the National Guard a part of my storyline which includes an invasion of the U.S.

I went with solid colors so they could blend in with the population if needed and not stick out in camo. Taking a Q from our current enemy. I figured there would be more solid colors from buildings, signs, vehicles and walls along with foliage.

I chose a color green called Field Grey by Tamiya for the clothing, pouches and soft material on pack.

I made a color from that field grey and field blue for vest, pack straps and knee pads. Just enough to give contrast but still blend in.

I left shoulder pads and gloves alone. I may experiment with some cement colors also.

I may make a small squad.

Let me know what you guys think?

I'm digging the use of PoC Dusty. Kinda reminds me of a U.N.A.T.C.O trooper from game Deus Ex.