danielgogeta

Enlisted
Mar 26, 2011

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Very cool Review!

Great unique and good photos

I think the scores are a little too high but thats okay.

I only really want Falcon out of the set. Hopefully he'll get a repaint and mass release someday.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Couple of points. Mercer uses Shock Trooper thighs paired with PoC Zartan/Duke 1 lowers. I think Mercer would have been better off a unique head on a cobbled Viper body. It's how he should have always been depicted.

As for this Spirit being more macho? Maybe if he's gonna go YMCA with Tollbooth, Shipwreck and Gung-Ho later in the evening he is.

Nice review though. Proves to me that I'm not losing anything passing on this set.

danielgogeta

Enlisted
Mar 26, 2011
Very cool Review!

Great unique and good photos

I think the scores are a little too high but thats okay.

I only really want Falcon out of the set. Hopefully he'll get a repaint and mass release someday.

I am quite easy to please...sorry :p

Falcon is a fave..and yes i do hope he goes as a single pack so I can have an opportunity to custom him. :)

danielgogeta

Enlisted
Mar 26, 2011
As for this Spirit being more macho? Maybe if he's gonna go YMCA with Tollbooth, Shipwreck and Gung-Ho later in the evening he is.

Nice review though. Proves to me that I'm not losing anything passing on this set.

Would want to see a dio with them joes doing YMCA :p

Byrnes

Ghetto Fabulous
Feb 29, 2012
Great job! I can appreciate the time and effort it takes to do something like this. Thank you.