50th Storm Shadow fixes

ska_lives

Junk Master Flash
Sep 1, 2013
ROcky Mount, NC
I finally got around to finishing this guy. I have had this figure sorted and ready for months, but I was just too lazy to finish some of the smaller bits of finishing to call him complete. Finally, however, I have.
I decided to actually tie my own Alpine harness using book binding thread instead of painting the plastic one that comes with the figure. Afterwards I painted the wooden shin guards as I have in the past to make them look more like wood. The rest was just painting some details to match, and stringing the bow.
I made this head and hood combo way back during the summer, and had been painting up a scratch built body for it, however, even using krylon fusion on the body for a nice even white, it wasnt adhering, so I put him on the back burner until the 50th model dropped. Once that happened, I just moved my work over to its core build.
Since this is going into my personal collection, I doubt ill go back and touch up some of the grey paint on the hood, but if I were to put it on the market I do need to make it a bit more even in tone.

Anywho, I hope you dig the changes.

Recipe
Head: Ret. Ult Storm Shadow
Body: 50th Storm Shadow

Accessories
Hood: Resolute Storm Shadow
BP: 50th Storm Shadow
Sword: DG Storm Shadow
Bow: 50th Storm Shadow w/ string
Arrow: 50th Storm Shadow
Climbing Axe: 50th Snow Job
Claw: 50th Storm Shadow