A simple dio on one of my shelfs

Wild weasel

needs killer whale parts!
Jun 9, 2011
I moved(cross country too :mad: ) recently(now just outside of nashville, anybody else around gimme a shout!) so I don't have anything permanent up, but I was bored today so I figured why not make a nice simple dio to waste some time. So here it is(I accidently broke the gun mount on the turret so thats why the one viper is holding the rpk instead, luckily it will be a very easy fix). I'll try and do more military based dios soon instead of joes, but these are what I had the easiest access to. BTW, sorry if the pics are crappy, they are just cell pics, I'll try to find my regular camera.

inside one of the houses

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Are those CORPS figures? ;) Where is that little radio from? That would be great for a break dance scene. That's a nice little set up you got WW. Nothing like a PTE scene to make a new place feel like home. Is that a Marauder case Major Bludd has?

Wild weasel

Jun 9, 2011
Are those CORPS figures? ;) Where is that little radio from? That would be great for a break dance scene. That's a nice little set up you got WW. Nothing like a PTE scene to make a new place feel like home. Is that a Marauder case Major Bludd has?

How dare you bring up that brand on a 1:18 website :) , glad you reminded me though, I need to buy a few of the corps figure that has the turbin(gonna make me some terrorists :D ). They are V6 vipers(I believe 2003, might be 2002) from a two pack in the JVC line. The radio(which is red, although the pic makes it look pink) as well as the chair and table(which is really awesome BTW) are from playmobil. I bought them off ebay, and I don't know much about the playmobil line so I couldn't tell you what sets they came from. They were pretty cheap too, the radio was like $1.5. That is the new marauder hitman case, which makes for a very cool seen.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
heh, the vintage style stuff never goes out of style.

Dr Syn

humerus
Mar 27, 2011
I think I got about 3-4 of those JvC Cobras (and one in darker tones who came with that huge bike). Kinda fond of the colours, would love a repaint on any of the New sculpt Viper variations.

Cool little set up. I am jealous.

Wild weasel

Jun 9, 2011
I think I got about 3-4 of those JvC Cobras (and one in darker tones who came with that huge bike). Kinda fond of the colours, would love a repaint on any of the New sculpt Viper variations.

Cool little set up. I am jealous.

Thanks! I'm glad you like it! Thats my favorite version of the viper. Feel free to let me know if you ever want to get rid of them :)

SR_501

Walfisch.
Mar 14, 2011
Nice! Some O-ring love. I need to get me some more of these PTE Buildings.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
i like the use of the two buildings to kind of make a street...cut off the back half of the tank and make it look like its coming thru the wall...

and, uh, is that trooper sleeping, right next to Bludd?!...ballsy!

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
cool tactical case. With 2 pte bombed out buildings I imagine you'll be doing some cool urban combat dios. Looking forward to it.

Where did you move from?

Wild weasel

Jun 9, 2011
cool tactical case. With 2 pte bombed out buildings I imagine you'll be doing some cool urban combat dios. Looking forward to it.

Where did you move from?

The amazingly awesome place called california, where the homosexuals only come out at night. :rolleyes: I atleast didn't really see many gay people, I saw more hookers walking the streets in SF than noticable gays,so maybe I was just lucky.:D