A-TEAM Baracus

melvin

Enlisted
May 15, 2011
Happy to get the package from UK, 3 A-TEAM Baracus!:)

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Nice score melvin. I really like the a-team figures. I am so glad I bought all 4 when i saw them at target. just someday need to get Lynch.

Heh, Hastings still has Lynch. I dunno what happened with this line. I fully expected for it to stick around for a while, but nope. Out and gone.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Nice - I so should have grabbed the A-Team as well. By the time I got out of the Joe Only mode...I only found Lynch. :(

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I got Lynch, put the 25th Matt Tracker Joe head on him and he's my favorite LBC. He gives off a "contractor" type vibe.
I wish I would have picked up Murdoch, he'd make a perfect civilian.

Homer

Μολών λαβέ
Sep 2, 2011
Coastal North Carolina
I kinda regret not getting these when they were at retail. They were gone quickly in my area too. The van hung around for a while, marked down, but that was probably because most of them were broken while sealed in the package. The sliding side door was messed up on 95% of 'em.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
The van isn't that great to play with...the sliding door is removable, but it doesn't stay in place very well, and the driver's door peg snapped off the same day I let my kids play with it...if you opened it more than half way it popped off. While trying to put it back on the fourth or fifth time, it just snapped off.

The figs are pretty sweet, I have them displayed MOC next to my loose 80's 3.75" and 6" A-Team figs.