Acid Rain Flak Bike and cart.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
The cart being the only new item displayed.

Looks like next year.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Didn't see those on the site I went to, so that oversight is on me. Second, when have I ever said I didn't like Acid Rain, you presumptuous dickhead?

Drool over it incessantly like you? Nope, but I quite appreciate a lot of what they're doing. In fact the only things that don't really have an personality to my mind are the larger vehicles.

Last edited:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
That cart, while kinda cool, reminds me of a beat up vintage Tonka toy.

Some great looking figures they got there. Of course they can still shove them up their a$$ for $20+ no matter how cool looking.

shadowwarrior

Enlisted
Nov 9, 2013
Wales, UK
www.flickr.com
Didn't see those on the site I went to, so that oversight is on me. Second, when have I ever said I didn't like Acid Rain, you presumptuous dickhead?

Drool over it incessantly like you? Nope, but I quite appreciate a lot of what they're doing. In fact the only things that don't really have an personality to my mind are the larger vehicles.

lmao simmer down now :p

I've never seen you give any positive comments to any Acid rain lol!

Is all good, it's not for everyone, like I don't like GI Joes as much as some etc.

ARW is like the only thing I collect so I get a bit high n mighty, apologies bro

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
To be fair, KT doesn't give many positive comments period, unless something generally strikes his fancy. He's just a crotchety old man, you know. :)

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
You can actually see the female figures in this one. And finally Soil Ghosts!

Last edited:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Soil Ghosts look super cool! It's too bad most female figures have tight clothing. Or are all female military uniforms super sexist?

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I mean, for superhero females, I'm all for tight and revealing uniforms/costumes. But military? Nah, I'd prefer something like the male counterparts uniforms shrunken for the female frame.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I wonder if the head would work for Bombstrike?

thelegoguy

Enlisted
Mar 16, 2011
The combat uniforms used by the US military were designed so it would be difficult to distinguish male from female. Although, I knew a particular female that went and got her girls done with the government credit card and she more than filled out her uniform after that. She got busted from 4 to 1 stripe and forfeiture of some amount of her pay until the debt was paid though.

Obvious differences like average height may be a dead giveaway though. The dress uniforms are typically very different.

You could pretty much swap a female head onto a generic male trooper body and that is most females in the military.

SR_501

Walfisch.
Mar 14, 2011
The transforming scuba Laurel looks amazing, along with the worker version.