Air superiority

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Wild Weasel - " Target confirmed. Joe helicopter. I have a lock. Awaiting fire orders."

Wild Bill - "Ghost, you out there pard? Lift Ticket and i picked up horsefly. Think you can swat 'er outta the sky?"

Ghost - "Roger. Already on him Wild Bill. He doesn't even see me come'n."

Attachments

• IMG_0198.jpg
    IMG_0198.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0196.jpg
    IMG_0196.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0206.jpg
    IMG_0206.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0202.jpg
    IMG_0202.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 45

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
The picks look great Eddie! They do…. but… uh…

The F-117 is a bomber… even thought it's commonly referred to as/has a fighter "F" designation. I don't know how much it'd be able to do in a dogfight

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
i took an extra few pics after the banner entry to make a small story out of...plus it was an opertunity to get some use outta the in flight rig i made for outdoor use...and even another oppertunity to take some shots of my F-117...

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Dude, WW wouldn't ask for permission. I call BS on this diorama! :D

You working with photoshop? Those are some cool shots.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
lol...yeah Midge, i know its a bomber...but i just imagine for Joe use, it's been modified to double as a fighter...its been retrofitted to work like the F-22...the missile hatches open, fire, then retract quickly :D

funny...my wife was asking me if the "F" designated "fighter" and i said yes...then the F-117 came to mind...

Wild weasel

needs killer whale parts!
Jun 9, 2011
so, whats the scoop with this f-117? What scale is it? Also, continuing with what midget was saying: The F-117 as A black project was referred to as a stealth fighter(hence the F designation). This was just a tactic to fool prying eyes. It was designed as a bomber and we just wanted to keep its capabilities(or lack of sometimes :rolleyes:) out of the hands of the enemy.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
not photoshop...i don't have it nor know how to use it...

i (we) did them the old fashioned way, for realzies!

Attachments

• IMG_0212.jpg
    IMG_0212.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 39

Wild weasel

Jun 9, 2011
not photoshop...i don't have it nor know how to use it...

i (we) did them the old fashioned way, for realzies!

thats how I'll have to do my shots too. You did a great job with these, I only saw a string on the 1st pic, and thats only after I wen back and searched for it :D

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
BTW WW, its about 1:17th...it's a hair big, but looks amazing with Joes...it's a RC air frame..its the smoothest foam i've ever seen...very nice piece...cost around a hundie from bananahobby.com

heres the fully flyable kit http://www.bananahobby.com/1888.html

check that site out....they have really nice looking planes...and a C-17!

Wild weasel

Jun 9, 2011
^awesome! I think I'll get one soon! I know the owner of bannanahobby, so if anybody has any worries about dealing with him he's a legit and great guy! I don't know how I'd display it, but i'll find away.

Goldbug

BND
Mar 15, 2011
Smallville, IL
goldbug.yolasite.com
lol...yeah Midge, i know its a bomber...but i just imagine for Joe use, it's been modified to double as a fighter...its been retrofitted to work like the F-22...the missile hatches open, fire, then retract quickly :D

funny...my wife was asking me if the "F" designated "fighter" and i said yes...then the F-117 came to mind...

BAH! Next you will say it can carry a commando squad to retake a passenger jet from terrorists. :rolleyes:

Oh & if you want free photoshop get http://www.gimp.org

thecorporation

Task Force 27
Jun 9, 2011
Redacted
Wow, a close air support helicopter being chased by a close air support plane being chased by a stealth bomber. That has to be the worst dogfight ever. Good thing the pictures look amazing! Great job, and I am super jealous of that F-117.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Wow, a close air support helicopter being chased by a close air support plane being chased by a stealth bomber. That has to be the worst dogfight ever.

SR_501

Walfisch.
Mar 14, 2011
Damn, I want WW to win. If he is such a good pilot. Why he always be gettin' shot down?

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
thanks for all the comments guys...we put a lot of effort into it...it was extremely irritating and time consuming to set up and shoot...i can't believe she stuck it out the whole time and hardly complained...

^awesome! I think I'll get one soon! I know the owner of bannanahobby, so if anybody has any worries about dealing with him he's a legit and great guy! I don't know how I'd display it, but i'll find away.

you know Pete?!...his videos are funny

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
thanks for all the love guys...literally no one else appreciates this crap but you guys...so in a sense, i did this for you guys...awwwwww :eek:

Wow, a close air support helicopter being chased by a close air support plane being chased by a stealth bomber. That has to be the worst dogfight ever...

lol...hey, you make due with what you have:)...and i know its a highly unlikely scenario, but i was more concerned about keeping the real world, like trees, and poles and sh!t out of the background...things that would give away the scale ya know...

i woulda preferred to in a couple shots to 'shop in some for off ground like this

but like i said, no 'shop'n skills here :(

and lets face facts, this is G.I.*JOE!...anything is possible, even dogfight between an Apache, an A-10 and stealth bomber :D

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
thanks guys!

heres a shot with a figure and ladder i built

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Yeah! Nice Eddie and done the old fashion way.

Great family fun. Come on honey grab that bottle wine, pack a couple sandwiches, cause we're going on a picnic. Eddie what's this wood for? Ah, um to hold up the bat mitten net.

Sweet Dude

snakeling

not an actual member
Mar 15, 2011
Thanks for the behind the scenes shot, so I take it you laid down on the grouns and shot upward right? I'd like to try this but still ain't 100% sure about it.