Alley dio - Megablocks

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
I posted a single pic of this guy a while back in the One-pic thread. figured i would put more detailed pics here. All doors are functional. made out of megablocks and random junk.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Hah! Shit, if you didn't see the tops of the blocks (on the very top of the walls) you'd never know. Even the lower ones look like some structural item.

Clever girl! :)

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
that really is cool Medd...the bendy straws are quite genious and actually look good...

uhhh, that trash can behind Bludd...do tell

Akunin

Snow Bunny
Apr 7, 2011
"Do not block door" ha, ha! Get it? Do not block... ;)

Looks great! That there is a good idea!

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Cool idea. I agree on the straws. When I look at the downspouts on my house they are accordion like at the turns just like the straw.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
that really is cool Medd...the bendy straws are quite genious and actually look good...

uhhh, that trash can behind Bludd...do tell

I got that trash can from a local collectable store. It had originally came with a WWE figure or set. They had more, I just never got around to going back out to get them. I noticed alot of the WWE's accessories from their hardcore title era work perfectly for joes.

Thanks for all the comments all!

snakeling

not an actual member
Mar 15, 2011
I meant borrow the set piece. Like Rex said if you dont show the nubs on top its very convincing. I shoulda bought Mega blocks instead of Legos. Really you did a bang up job with it and I look forward to seeing it again.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
That is very creative with the blocks Medd. Like not so sexy Rexy said, if you don't see the top of the blocks you would not know. The attention to detail you used for the interior is what really sells it. Interesting choice of numbers for doorways. Subliminal message or random action? ;)