Almost joe scale RC Audi Q7

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
I was looking for something to tear up. I do it with real vehicles for fun,figured I'd get something for my joes!:D

Was looking at Audi R8's just like Tony Stark had on Iron Man 3,unfortunately the nice ones are almost $100,and the RC versions don't have interiors:( stubled across this 1:16 Audi Q7.sorry no elaborate dio for display,lol..

By taking it apart,and dremeling out some foot room I was able to comfortably fit Tony inside!! That's the good news!!

The bad news...you gotta put it together with him inside:( BUT I have no shortage of Tony Stark,so no real loss there,lol.

Overall if your an Audi fan its very true to the actual vehicle. If not,your not missing much. Only the headlights are wired up,it's not "fast" in the world of RC cars,and its turn radius is crap! past the aesthetics there isn't much there. I already beat on that truck as can be seen in the pics:D I haven't jumped anything yet,but I will! and will see how far I can take it before a catastrophic failure. I will update with action pics after I take this truck down through there!! so keep checking back,hopefully it'll take it before a wheel breaks off or the motor fails..cause the next step is adding more batteries:D

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
The only bad news is is that there isn't a Pepper Potts for him to take to the back seat.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
^
Don't get me started on that! NOT very happy about that! it only took 3 or 4 movies,and an online exclusive to get Tony as a figure,maybe by iron man 7 well get a 5 POA Pepper Potts! Lol

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
That actually doesn't look too bad...

BTW, where in the heck did you get so many Tonys?!...no way you bought that many of that sh!tty multipack...

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
^
Lol!

Actually I bought over 2 dozen of those multipacks:D seriously. I bought them in late November/early December to use as Christmas stocking stuffers for some of the less fortunate kiddos(someone has to introduce kids too action figures!). The iron man figures are red&silver..Christmas!! Being the nice guy I am,I made sure nobody felt shorted by getting a black goth looking tony stark mixed in with their chocolate Santas&Reese's cups,so I graciously took one for the team,and kept most of them for myself:D I have a custom tony I display,as well as several attacking SS&SE from all sides using ninja weapons..kinda like evil clones..? Gave one to a buddy in a trade,...sold several on eBay too,lol. Those particular ones where just in a drawer. Can never have too much RDJ!!

Pic of custom tony:

^

^
He's what I wanted a R8 for.

Last edited:

HUNMARINE

Enlisted
Feb 6, 2014
Hungary
He gets all the b!tches! :D

^this! :lmao:

Oh yeah...this s a real pimp ride)))...:thumbsup:

Cool idea...I remember I had once a neon green Plymouth police car...it had 4 rolling wheels..but under the front he had 2 tiny little ones..wich was rolling and spinning like hell when you turned it on. I remember that I removed all the electronics...but back that days I don't even know about customizing...so I just wished that someday I can put a G.I.Joe in it. Dang...was so looong ago)))

Last edited: