AngelForge updates

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Worth sharing:

The price on the Critters also drops if you buy multiples.

Oh shit! Totally awesome!!

EpicToyBox

Enlisted
Feb 9, 2014
Ohio
Just wanted to give a shout out to the folks at Angel Forge! This Joker head was listed as out of stock so I emailed to see when or if it they were going to restock. I got a reply within 12 hours, and the piece was in my hand a week later. Great customer service, guys!

Thank you Angel Forge.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Can make the proton packs from SW Sand People backpacks if needed. Not sure if AF still sells the GB accessories/heads. I know they were on Slayer, but never looked for them on AF.

I'll bring the firehouse to the Con WVMojo.

:thumbsup: Awesome. Those AF heads look good, but it's times like this I wish we could get some Gigabread scans and print them out on a 3D printer. Same with the proton packs.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Just wanted to give a shout out to the folks at Angel Forge! This Joker head was listed as out of stock so I emailed to see when or if it they were going to restock. I got a reply within 12 hours, and the piece was in my hand a week later. Great customer service, guys!

Thank you Angel Forge.

I don't get this. Someone said that emailing them probably wouldn't get you a reply because they want to put their time into making stuff and filling orders...and that repeated attempts to contact them would only increase this. I tried contacting them through their site AND emailing them and never got a response.

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
I don't get this. Someone said that emailing them probably wouldn't get you a reply because they want to put their time into making stuff and filling orders...and that repeated attempts to contact them would only increase this. I tried contacting them through their site AND emailing them and never got a response.

Bob, you have two representatives of AF on this site you can contact. Fogger and myself. However, emailing AF/DW himself might get you a response, though it could take a while. You'd have better luck joining the AF forum and sending a PM through there if you wanted to pass a message on directly.

But, all the same, Fogger or I could pass on any messages. So could MSWI when he's on. And DW is a member here too. So is Krexx I think. Minus the people DW employs to cast, mold, prep, and ship, that's his crew all right here in one spot.

As far as the repeated attempts blah blah. that's B.A.T.'s policy, not AF's.

DarkWynter

Plastic Pimp
Mar 2, 2013

Thank you Angel Forge.

Fulfilling orders has always been top priority, and something we are very good at. We have been going for about 2 and a half years now. When we first opened, we will admit we had a long way to go with e-mails. It has never been our strong point, but something we continue to strive to improve in order to serve the community better. We did not have an efficient system in place and even though we tried, many e-mails went unanswered or got lost in the shuffle. We are still not where we want to be, but have improved greatly. Part of the solution is the many people who help out and the forums themselves. The FaceBook page addition, Xoc, MSWI, Fogger, the 118th, the staff, and many others help immensely.
Also the staff that opens the e-mails are much better at directing the e-mails to the right person to get a response quickly. Have we perfected things? Absolutely not. Auto filters continue to block e-mails coming in and going out regularly. Average response times are nowhere near where we hope to have them. E-mails still get lost. There is plenty we can do to improve communications. I think this example shows we do try to make e-mails a priority and are getting much better at responding to them. If prior attempts have gone unanswered we apologize, please bear with us and try again.

bman

Enlisted
Dec 17, 2012
Arkansas
I can't say enough nice things about these people....We just spent a little time and few emails back and forth and now I will be getting exactly what I wanted.
My first email was responded to within a couple of hours. many company's will not respond for at least 24 hrs......

Thanks "AngleForge" you guys give castors a good name!!!

The Right of Might

Bustin Ours', Savin' Your
Aug 30, 2011
Fulfilling orders has always been top priority, and something we are very good at. We have been going for about 2 and a half years now. When we first opened, we will admit we had a long way to go with e-mails. It has never been our strong point, but something we continue to strive to improve in order to serve the community better. We did not have an efficient system in place and even though we tried, many e-mails went unanswered or got lost in the shuffle. We are still not where we want to be, but have improved greatly. Part of the solution is the many people who help out and the forums themselves. The FaceBook page addition, Xoc, MSWI, Fogger, the 118th, the staff, and many others help immensely.
Also the staff that opens the e-mails are much better at directing the e-mails to the right person to get a response quickly. Have we perfected things? Absolutely not. Auto filters continue to block e-mails coming in and going out regularly. Average response times are nowhere near where we hope to have them. E-mails still get lost. There is plenty we can do to improve communications. I think this example shows we do try to make e-mails a priority and are getting much better at responding to them. If prior attempts have gone unanswered we apologize, please bear with us and try again.

DW,

I think I am a victim of the autofilter block. If you get the chance, drop me a line. It has been a while and I hope all is going well for you my friend.

PS: love the Acid Rain customs!

DarkWynter

Plastic Pimp
Mar 2, 2013
Man I could have sworn AF had a Hulk Hogan head. I couldn't seem to find it. Am I daydreaming thinking I had seen one at some point?

There is an older sculpt that is not currently listed. There are still lots of sculpts with the neck retooled (neck removed and ball socket added) that are to be listed.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Yep, just ordered them.

I know it's early, but I've never ordered from them before...how long do they usually take to ship?

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Yep, just ordered them.

I know it's early, but I've never ordered from them before...how long do they usually take to ship?

A day or two.

I live in MD, which is where AF is located, so my experience is going to be unusual. That being said, I usually have mine two days after I order.

DarkWynter

Plastic Pimp
Mar 2, 2013
We normally ship within two business days after receiving an order. On occasion, this may be extended an extra day or two. Keep in mind the USPS is closed this Tuesday for Veterans Day, so allow for an extra day this week.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
I just have to say. I received a package from DarkWynter today. I really want to give a public Thank You for the contents of the box. Many cool things but also included was 2 cast German Sheppards. Thank you DW, I can immortalize my late best friend Xander in 118th scale. You have a hell of a big heart DW and a good memory. I know that was intentional and not coincidence. You brought a tear to this man's eye!

DarkWynter

Plastic Pimp
Mar 2, 2013
How soon does product get back "in stock"

There were a couple item I needed but they are not in stock.

Male Head #0071

Typically in a few days. When the shopping cart send us an alert, we schedule that item for production. If an item is out of stock more than a few days, it is usually due to needing remolding or other issues. We face a constant battle of resources, so sometimes the older items wait to be remolded while we work up the new items. We have been able to maintain less than 4% of our listed items in "out of stock" status at any given time.

The item you mentioned is in reserve until it can be remolded. Send us a list of items (through the store) that you are looking to add to the order. We will try to stock them all for you tonight, including that one.

The Right of Might

Bustin Ours', Savin' Your
Aug 30, 2011
I just have to say. I received a package from DarkWynter today. I really want to give a public Thank You for the contents of the box. Many cool things but also included was 2 cast German Sheppards. Thank you DW, I can immortalize my late best friend Xander in 118th scale. You have a hell of a big heart DW and a good memory. I know that was intentional and not coincidence. You brought a tear to this man's eye!

I would like to second that post! DW is a great asset to the community

Is there a chance the stuff I sent to Darkwynter to be cast are survived the process. I send DW a pm, but I think his inbox is full (too popular :),

Also, the Angelforge website update looks real good. I am glad to see the added content.

DarkWynter

Plastic Pimp
Mar 2, 2013
Is there a chance the stuff I sent to Darkwynter to be cast are survived the process. I send DW a pm, but I think his inbox is full (too popular :)

DW has asked us to help with this if we can, it predates The AngelForge and has no part numbers or pictures for us to go on. PM us the details here and we will try to help you out. To the best of our knowledge, all repo items were returned to any donors when we made the decision to focus on original works. If we missed something, let us know what we are looking for.