AngelForge updates

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Ohhhh, now I see!...I have the run on TPBs, but haven't gotten that far...I haven't picked them back up since issue 80something a couple years ago...

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
No clue what that is...a head with brain?...a goblet with brains?...either way! it's AWESOME!

Don't worry, I thought it was a goblet with brains, too. It's the coloration. If it was cast in all gray, it wouldn't look like that.

I haven't gotten to that issue, yet either. I collected up to TPB #12-13 or so, and stopped around issue 65 for some reason. I'll pick it back up eventually.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It looks like Michael Biehn with a 'stache. That's a DarkWynter head, so there are a coupe of variations. The best I could tell you is to contact him. He hasn't been on HT since January, so maybe try to get ahold of him through the Angel Forge site?

Last edited:

Tria

Enlisted
Sep 20, 2012
It looks like Michael Biehn with a 'stache. That's a DarkWynter head, so there are a coupe of variations. The best I could tell you is to contact him. He hasn't been on HT since January, so maybe try to get ahold of him through the Angel Forge site?

thanks!

I ve contacted him and he told me thats a modded major barrage head.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Some new stuff added in the store, gang.

Including friggin' ATOMIC ROBO:
http://shop.theangelforge.com/Torso-Male-T0151-TM-00151.htm

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
That reminds me...

I got a cast of the Top Gun era Tom Cruise head I asked for at the Custom Con last year. Now I need a body to put it on.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
That reminds me...

I got a cast of the Top Gun era Tom Cruise head I asked for at the Custom Con last year. Now I need a body to put it on.

Most of the Data Viper/Lift Ticket/Airborne buck will do in a fix. It's based on the pressure suits U2 pilots use.

If you want something closer to a g-suit, starting with a Wild Bill body won't be too bad.

Definitely use the newer Lift Ticket vest.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
Most of the Data Viper/Lift Ticket/Airborne buck will do in a fix. It's based on the pressure suits U2 pilots use.

If you want something closer to a g-suit, starting with a Wild Bill body won't be too bad.

Definitely use the newer Lift Ticket vest.

That was my first thought actually. Vest too. I have a friend who has a few extra LT bodies so I might try to score one off him.

I would really like to get the helmet that came with the Skystriker Ace too...but can't remember if anyone has it cast or not.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
OH! The one based on the F-35's VSI HMDS.

Yeah, he did.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
That was the only good thing to come out of that entire line. Thanks, Mattel!

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
I actually have one of those GL helmets, but thought the Joe version would fit better.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Store was updated recently with some new stuff.

If you're looking for out of stock items, let me know here and I'll check with DW. He's going to be putting the Stargate helms back in the store sometime soon - they need a new mold.

Joerhyno

Enlisted
Aug 18, 2012
props to AngelForge for donating some awesome cast goodies for my friend's custom contest, including some cool incentive baggies just for entering(please read rules and stipulations).. Thanks again guys, expect a purchase from me in a little bit!!!

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I want those helmets something bad. I've got some Beta Midgets on the way and they would be perfect scale-wise.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
I clearly don't remember Critters enough.

Which was the one with the Easter Bunny and a giant rolling ball of them? That one came on all the damn time as a kid.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Are they going to do proton packs do you know....because i'm working on getting the parts together for the four Ghostbusters...need the packs and then to source some heads. I want to do what you've done...hell maybe I should just pay you to make me a firehouse
medd!

daremo

Officer III
Sep 12, 2011
They did have the heads and proton packs at one time. Or that might have been Slayer.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Can make the proton packs from SW Sand People backpacks if needed. Not sure if AF still sells the GB accessories/heads. I know they were on Slayer, but never looked for them on AF.

I'll bring the firehouse to the Con WVMojo.