AngelForge updates

DarkWynter

Plastic Pimp
Mar 2, 2013
Sorry, I have been on holiday (imprisoned) at the in-laws. The store is running smoothly back at the shop without me. We did have to switch the normal boxes we ship in, to comply with new priority regulations. We tried to keep the new packages as small as we could to allow delivery in apartment boxes and mail slots. It is the same speedy service, just in a new package. With the faster priority and new automation tools, we are looking into offering more shipping options in the future. I'll try to clean out my pm box over the next few days.

DarkWynter

Plastic Pimp
Mar 2, 2013
Any chance you have the 30th lifeline or the Avengers Hawkeye head cast? It seems my search has resulted in nothing. Plus Tofujesse's is out of stock.

We do have a sculpt Krexx did that might help you out:
http://shop.theangelforge.com/Male-Head-0193-MH00193.htm
We try to only carry new sculpts by community and professional artists. With so many parts and stores out there, we focus on unique sculpts. If that sculpt is not what you are looking for and you need those specific parts for your project, we would highly recommend SWG. He is fast, reliable, and a heck of a nice guy.
This coming year, you will see more designs by Krexx (not just commissioned pieces). So by giving him a shout out on the FB page can influence his choices in the upcoming year. Our hope is that the fans will be able to interact with him more.

Topside

Disgruntled Goat
Aug 6, 2012
NYS- Finger Lakes
Are you going to be restocking these anytime soon? The neck ball broke off of mine and I don't think I can fix it.

Last edited:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Are you going to be restocking these anytime soon? The neck ball broke off of mine and I don't think I can fix it.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b286/ps2hawkins/TM0052_zpsb580afc7.jpg[/IM][/QUOTE]

Make your broken one even better by adding a MU double neck...I broke my jinkies torsos neck and did just that...

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
When is Krexx going to start delivering on custom sculpts that he has been paid to make instead of actively sculpting new parts for Angel Forge?

I'm guessing you'd have to take that up with him, as that's not really something anyone else can answer.

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
When is Krexx going to start delivering on custom sculpts that he has been paid to make instead of actively sculpting new parts for Angel Forge?

I'm guessing you'd have to take that up with him, as that's not really something anyone else can answer.

I'm going to echo Fogger on this. All I can add is that he's also paid to make the sculpts for Angelforge, so it depends on where your sculpts fall into his rotation. I know that he's still working on stuff from a few months ago, but I have no idea where anything falls in his schedule, so you'll definitely have to contact him for more answers.

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012
" instead of actively sculpting new parts for Angel Forge? "

Krexx is paid monthly by AF to sculpt upwards of 28 pieces, its his bread and butter. I get your frustration, I'm waiting for private pieces myself. But there is no instead, he will continue to actively produce new pieces for AngelForge. You contacted him for a private commission and as such has nothing to do with Angelforge.

I know krexx can be difficult to contact, I speak with him fairly regularly and if you wanna pm me what the piece was I'll ask him about it

btw AngelForge has an option to commission pieces you want through the store. Probably be quicker via AF

"

Last edited:

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Will items-Armor Helmet A#00002 and Armor Helmet A#00001 be available again? I was all set to buy them and found they were unavailable. :(

Kronin1

The Unwashed
Aug 18, 2012
I have dealt with Krexx over the years and the thing i learned about him is he is a fantastic sculptor. I have considered him a friend for years actually. AF is his main source of income which takes a lot of his time.. .. I realize that i much rather have a piece with the great detail I have come to expect from him then something rushed just so it can be done. If anyone has asked Krexx to make some parts. rest assured. the man will come through. I trust him completely. and I know the parts we get from him will live up to his standard of excellence.

XOC2008

Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
Geeez guys. It's Cloud Strife's torso from Final Fantasy VII. Fled and the racist sob Cloud know what it is

WELL AREN'T YOU SOME FANCY SCHMANCY KNOW-IT-ALL GAMER GUY HUH?

I DON'T HAVE TO TAKE THIS SHIT FROM ANYONE!

I don't pay that much attention to games and haven't seen FF-ANYthing for several years. :D

MMorelock66

Isn't a Gijoe fan
Apr 4, 2012
the land of Virginia
Hahahahahaha :D

I'm actually planning on doing some joe scale Final Fantasy customs. So when I saw this I was super excited. Crazy thing is, I was just a little bastard when the game came out. But it did have an effect on mesas a little shit.

MMorelock66

Isn't a Gijoe fan
Apr 4, 2012
the land of Virginia
Yessir^.

Tofujesse is gonna (eventually) get some of my Final Fantasy VII play arts heads and shoulder pads to cast. So hopefully that works out and we can have joe sized Cloud and Zack!

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
To anyone it may concern...

I was wondering if items:

Armor Helmet A#00001
and
Armor Helmet A#00002

...will be available again? I'd like to order two of each. I tried sending two PM's with a delivery confirmation over the last two weeks, but neither have been read. I also tried sending an info request through your site, but it said I'd need a valid/up-to-date account for it to go through...and I don't think I have an account with you...at this time.

So...get back to me when you have a chance? :eek:

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
I'd imagine so, since I believe DW takes stuff down if he doesn't mean to continue to make it. Only he could tell you for sure, though.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Man I hope that's not true, of all the stuff I've seen anywhere, I want those two heads the most!

Figures, I have the money in-hand and I'm ready to pull the trigger, and THEN they go unavailable. :f-bomb::mad:

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Maybe I didn't write that clearly.

I think he takes them out of the store entirely if they're not going to be made available again. Since they're still in the store, I'd think you'll see them again at some point.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Ahhh, well, that IS better.

Now if I can just get him to reply so I can get the word.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Oh, snap, they have an Ushanka!

Commie Bear will live again!

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Last I heard most of those had not yet been shipped to DW.

There's been some debate among the Angel Forge guys about showing work in progress sculpts at all, mostly because of this very issue - people see something that's not available yet and want it and ask about it over and over until it's available. I can assure you, DW puts stuff in the store as fast as it's possible. We knew going into it that posting sculpts that weren't available yet would cause some problems; hopefully we won't regret it.

XOC2008

Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
Ahhh, well, that IS better.

Now if I can just get him to reply so I can get the word.

Email the store or join the store's forum and ask about it there. I know we're posting updates here for you guys but at the same time, questions that you feel NEED to be answered would probably find better luck by emailing or asking there than waiting for DW on an unrelated site. :) They just received, and will be receiving, a lot of new product so he's been really busy.