April banner theme - hand to hand

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
April's theme will be hand to hand combat. It can have the use of edged weapons and guns but guns can't be used for firing. Pistol whipping and hitting with the stock are acceptable. Even blocking a weapon with the gun.

This does not have to be limited to military themes. Sci Fi themes have a chance to compete also. That is, if anyone can pose them with those T crotches. :D

Oh yea, this one is all natural. That should make it a little tougher.

Good luck! :salute:

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Night sticks and shields are acceptable items too. Jedi swords would also be ok.

Just now Eddie and Rex sword fights, that's all.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Judo flip!

Suspect we'll be seeing quite a few ninja pics this round.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
How about a Mike Nesmith Wolverine v. Jedi v. Ninja?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
*chortles*

Well, it's out of my hands. We'll see what the members come up with. Red really should break us off a Nip getting an M1 bayonet in the ribs.

snakeling

not an actual member
Mar 15, 2011
I really should get in on this so there is at least one non-ninja pic. Hell, I'll even break out the theatrical blood. I just don't have a clear idea of what I want to do yet. The sci fi option sounds cool, it appeals to my inner Star Wars geek but I don't think to many would really be down with it. I wouldnt even use Jedi, probably clones and Super Battle Droids. Hmm....

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Ha! Foiled again!

If I can get my Zombie Viper painted (I found him!) I'll probably use him in my mano y mano pic. If I do one, anyway.

snakeling

not an actual member
Mar 15, 2011
I blame Hama, he got it started and took it waaaayy to far. Hasbro just jumped on the bandwagon.

Last edited:

CoBrAtHeEnEmY!

its for your own good
Mar 14, 2011
here
I blame Hama, he got it started and took it waaaayy to far. Hasbro just jumped on the bandwagon.

you know hamma did write some shitty comics he had some good stuff too ,but its not as perfect as most ppl like to believe it is that being said i like the ninja shit to a point snake eyes and storm shadow will always be bad asses to me just throw in some cannon fodder like night creepers or red ninjas and your good to go

snakeling

not an actual member
Mar 15, 2011
you know hamma did write some shitty comics he had some good stuff too ,but its not as perfect as most ppl like to believe it is

I was going to say some positive stuff but really that stuff went way to far. I mean yeah he gave us some cool backstories/ personalities and not all his stuff sucked, but he is just like anyone else, not perfect. Most of the time on any given forum they gobble his cock. So I tend to focus on the negative.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I think the thing that pisses me off isn't so much ninjas as the depiction of one particular ninja being Wolverine with a motherfucking sword. .

I really wish someone writing Joe comics had the sack to have Snake Eyes shot in the fucking face by a blueshirt. Resolute and Renegades were just fucking ridiculous.

That and everyone's magical ability to cross-specialize as ninjas. Ninjas in very moderate quantities are alright

snakeling

not an actual member
Mar 15, 2011
I really wish someone writing Joe comics had the sack to have Snake Eyes shot in the fucking face by a blueshirt. Resolute and Renegades were just fucking ridiculous.

Me too, I've been saying that for years. Its like that moment in "the untouchables", "bringing a knife(or katana) to a gunfight":wtf: really its laughable.

A lot of time was wasted in Resolute on ninja bs. They could have had a much more climactic battle of Springfield finale.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Indeed. It didn't help that SS is now a whiny douchebag.

snakeling

not an actual member
Mar 15, 2011
Indeed. It didn't help that SS is now a whiny douchebag.

I never liked "he is actually a good guy undercover to find the real killer" either. I was dissappointed when he joined the Joes.

Back to Resolute, that one Blueshirt on the island had him dead to rights and pretty much unloaded his gun but either every single bullet missed or went right through him.:wtf:

As I said earlier we are in the minority. And SE is the "sacred cow" of GI Joe.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Judo flip!

Suspect we'll be seeing quite a few ninja pics this round.

You should do one with the cowboy and the Indian!

Well we know Cloud won't be voting for any Ninjas.

HAH!...this thread is so much funnier reading it the way you meant ninjas....example below...NSAs a segregist!

I'm with him,

Ninja's have their own separate, but equal Forums. I suggest they use them. I'd hate to have Cloud pull out the fire hoses and dogs.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I don't think the hand-to-hand combat they would engage in is the kind MB had in mind.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
This was basically a spin off of TC's idea. I liked the silent attack theme but we still needed action! This also lets people use other toy lines if they want. MU and Star Wars, this is a great opportunity to make something happen.

thecorporation

Task Force 27
Jun 9, 2011
Redacted
This was basically a spin off of TC's idea. I liked the silent attack theme but we still needed action! This also lets people use other toy lines if they want. MU and Star Wars, this is a great opportunity to make something happen.

I think its an improvement on my idea, you made it a much better theme. But glad I could inspire it. Now I better think of something awesome to submit- lots of Ninjas.

thecorporation

Task Force 27
Jun 9, 2011
Redacted
maybe we should put together a ninja giveaway prize package!

by the way, I'm being facetious. Just want to make that clear. I'm sure ninjas are great people, but I think they should be more like traditional ninjas: neither seen nor heard.