ARW - Survival Instincts

shadowwarrior

Enlisted
Nov 9, 2013
Wales, UK
www.flickr.com
Hey All,

I'm embarking on another journey into Dio-Stories, this time it is exclusively Acid Rain World.

I wanted to create some of my own Lore and create a journal that along with Dio-Photographs pieces together the story of a compelling struggle for survival in the wilderness of the Acid Rain World.

Please see below Index Page for the first 3 entries found on an SD Card amongst some Rubble in Omanga.

ARW

As always, comments and criticism are welcome

-shadowwarrior-

sgt goat

Enlisted
Mar 25, 2014
good stuff shady! its incredible th atmosphere ye can create with just one fig , some great pics and some well chosen words..
ye been inspiring me to do me own ... may hafta git on it!

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Very nice shots and a pretty badass concept. Damn Mark zuckerberg and his quest for Global High Speed Internet...all that jungle, free wifi, and no fucking water. Where's Bill Gates when you need him?

ChevyMel

Enlisted
Feb 20, 2014
Awesome read !! I will be looking for updates often, this is better than any comic book so far, can't wait to see how continues to manage......

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Pretty cool. Should have had that M1 steel pot helmet tipped upside down and full of water, though. It's much more useful as a catch basin and cooking pot then sitting on a cross as a scarecrow. :)