ARW - Travelling Merchant Caravan

shadowwarrior

Enlisted
Nov 9, 2013
Wales, UK
www.flickr.com
Hope you guys enjoy! feedback is, as ever, appreciated!

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
all awesome. Not sure what I like most. Love the Thor guy's head on the Rock's (?) buck. Looks outstanding.

1st things that ops out at me is the uniformity of it all. All the details like weathering is applied consistently across everything to keep it in the same world.

I love those coke bottles in the back, as well as the football. That silver mug kicks all kinds of ass too. I'm gonna have to keep looking to find all the little things you placed around.

ChevyMel

Enlisted
Feb 20, 2014
Your photography is stunning !!! the ARW figures can be posed so realistically, it just brings your pictures to life, as i was going through each one it was like a mini movie... LOVE IT and look forward to more. Thank you for sharing.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Incredible and refreshing.

Where the hell did you find a 1:18 pigskin?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Just about very McFarlane NFL Playmaker figure comes with one. That one doesn't appear to be one, as it lacks the texture.

GIJoey

Enlisted
Mar 11, 2013
Pictures #7 & #8 are my favorite. It feels like you can just walk up to the table and start dealing. Very realistic. Also I like the unmasked figures better than the gas masked figures. The post apocalyptic feel is there but I shudder to think you would have to wear a gas mask around all day, unless of course you owned a filter factory.