Audition for 'Star Wars' Cantina Band

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
While I will tune in, Gotham looks like another tease show like Smallville...never showing you what you really want to see...AoS is sorta like that so far...

While Arrow and Flash show you what you want, actual superheroes and villains...

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
While I will tune in, Gotham looks like another tease show like Smallville...never showing you what you really want to see...AoS is sorta like that so far...

While Arrow and Flash show you what you want, actual superheroes and villains...

Agreed.. they will need to do something to keep Gotham fun.. but it has potential.. moreso than the DC movies :)

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!

Oh I bet the grey Ghost might show up at some point. Some one has to give him the idea. :)

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Agreed.. they will need to do something to keep Gotham fun.. but it has potential.. moreso than the DC movies :)

If it ends up just being a typical drama cop show with DC names, I'll lose interest really quick...but you're right, it has potential, I just hope they take it in a good direction...based in the trailer, I like the tone and filming style...

The Ewokhunter

Crazyass Cracker
Mar 14, 2011
thingsatwistedewokwouldsay.blogspot.com
Some of the earlier versions were better, especially when it was JUST CSI. Then they had to go NY, Miami, blah blah blah.

Remember when Baywatch was super popular and they decided to do make a newer version called Baywatch Nights. O.M.G. it was horrid.