Auto World's Greatest Generation Navy Jeep

zodiacflash

Have Gun Will Travel
May 28, 2013
Houston
I picked up this jeep for my Navy figures. Auto World has released this and a green one. They seem to be a cheaper alternative to the more expensive versions by Welly or Autoart. The wheels steer, the windshield and canopy support rotate, and there is good detail on the dash and under the hood. The suspension is a little bouncier than the Welly jeep's (I got a red one of those). Just a couple of minor issues. The top of the windshield frame bows away a little form the glass. The wheels are a little too loose, so you have to make sure they are straight when setting the jeep down for display. And for me, the "ALPHA DOG 1" stencils have got to go. But like I said, I consider these minor issues, and I'm impressed overall.

Shipwreck taking it out for a spin, and keeping it out much longer than he should have...

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Shipwreck is about to get the pickle surprise! The Jeep is cool, too.

zodiacflash

Have Gun Will Travel
May 28, 2013
Houston
Can the figures sit inside?

Yes, but smaller frame figures with good enough articulation, as Lady Godiva here demonstrates. I'd say the Marauder females would go well in the driver seat, but you gotta maneuver the right leg around the steering wheel and gears. Any figure with really good articulation, or even an old school Joe might easily go in the passenger seat, though I haven't tried yet.

Lord Bodega

Enlisted
May 10, 2014
S. Florida
Yes, but smaller frame figures with good enough articulation, as Lady Godiva here demonstrates. I'd say the Marauder females would go well in the driver seat, but you gotta maneuver the right leg around the steering wheel and gears. Any figure with really good articulation, or even an old school Joe might easily go in the passenger seat, though I haven't tried yet.

TNX!