Back to our planet...

danielgogeta

Enlisted
Mar 26, 2011
Scouting around!

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
Nice! is that an indoor diorama you made?

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Looks Great! Really crisp dio. I'm most interested in the figures. Who are they? Do they have bios?

danielgogeta

Enlisted
Mar 26, 2011
Nice! is that an indoor diorama you made?

I dig....very convincing forest!

Actually its an outdoor dio using bonzai pine and conifer plants in wide but low pots :)

outstanding. every shot is posed great. Dio is great. All around solid job. Now bring on the hidden enemy, lets see some bloodshed.

Thanks a lot! Hidden enemy coming out real soon :)

Looks Great! Really crisp dio. I'm most interested in the figures. Who are they? Do they have bios?

Actually they are supposed to complement my marauder series, the lone foot trooper is Footloose, Tripwire runs the vehicle and kickstart, all customs.

Wanted to upgrade the look for battleforce2000 too..using these vehicles and even the mech :)

Very cool. I love seeing mechs with our figures.

humm...more mechs...i have an idea :)

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
I wish I had the balls to paint my Landmate in a tactical scheme, but it's too expensive, rare and mostly that soft plastic crap that even Tamiya flakes off of. :(

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Your lovin your new enviroment aren't you!! Great colors in this and focus is sharp!

danielgogeta

Enlisted
Mar 26, 2011
I wish I had the balls to paint my Landmate in a tactical scheme, but it's too expensive, rare and mostly that soft plastic crap that even Tamiya flakes off of. :(

True, but i haven't seen a customed landmate before :)

yours will be the 1st :) anyone picking up that metal gear weapon?