Bandai Joker 4" Poseable Sprukit Model Kit

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Got this guy today. Easy assembly, no tools or glue needed. He has limited articulation. His arms at shoulders have to be slid out to move them vertically than slid back in. Hips are like a t-crotch. Wrists swivel and elbows bend. Head moves left to right. That is about it for articulation. I never anticipated his articulation being great. I wanted him for on my shelf beside Keaton Batman. This is where this kit shines. He looks outstanding beside other DC figures.

Biggest bummer is on box, art, instructions, he is purple. The parts were blue so a full paint job is needed for accuracy. Eyes, lips and details I knew needed painted all along.

He was 9.99 at Toys R Us and found in the Lego/megablocks section. Level 1 are all 4 inches. The next levels up the figures go to 5-6 inches so stay at level 1. Right now there are 4. Two Batman's, 52 Superman, and this Joker.

I do not have the skills to mod this to be bashed onto a Joe or MU, but that doesn't mean others could not. I think if the torso was cast solid, shoulder holes could be drilled in to "pop" arms in if torso was cast in a softer resin. I have no solution/thoughts for leg attachment mods if cast.
Now for the pics

DC Multiverse Photo Reviews
Robin
Scarecrow
Bane - Azrael - Dead Shot - Mr Freeze
Two Face
Red Hood
Arkham Knight Batman
Superman
Catwoman
Zod and Batman

Last edited:

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
I hope Vortious catches wind of this and makes a kit. The tie, head, jacket tail, and other parts could be cast separate after the pegs and such are sanded off. Could be a kick ass kit. I'll bet that if you glued the jacket together off of the figure and it was cast in soft/flexible resin it would be a perfect coat for a Joe. I just may need to contact Vortious. I should take it to the con and see what Obi and Daremo think could be done too.

Last edited:

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
I hope Vortious catches wind of this and makes a kit. The tie, head, jacket tail, and other parts could be cast separate after the pegs and such are sanded off. Could be a kick ass kit. I'll bet that if you glued the jacket together off of the figure and it was cast in soft/flexible resin it would be a perfect coat for a Joe. I just may need to contact Vortious. I should take it to the con and see what Obi and Daremo think could be done too.

Already on it. AC38 is from that kit, and AC37 is from the Superman one. I'm just trying to decide how exactly I want to mod the torso. I know that I can copy it, and then set it up for the current suited figure's arms, and lower torso. I just have to make a mold of the torso as it is, copy, and mod that, and then make a mold of the modded one. It's the time, and the money for mold rubber that will be the biggest challenge.

Rereading your post I might look at casting the jacket vest by itself, and see what I can do with just that too.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Yeah these are cool little kits, and I know that allot of people were looking at these for heads, and other parts for customs. The only problem is that you can't dremel out the head to fit a figure, because if you do it'll just end up in every corner of your room. So I decided to go ahead, and copy the heads to start, and as time, and money for mold rubber allows I'll work my way down the bodies. Sadly the heads are a little too small for the MU JL Cyke buck.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Right on. I figured getting the parts usable would require at least two moldings minimum for exactly the reasons you said.

That Superman on the right is badass! Well done bro!

Thanks he used to be Sentry. I didn't even paint the yellow of his logo. I just left the yellow from the Sentry figure show through. Supes was always one of my favorite characters. Though I still say that Hulk would win against him, or at the very least it'd be a MUCH longer fight than they gave them in the Marvel VS DC series years ago.

Deslock

Enlisted
Mar 16, 2014
Tennessee
www.darksidealliance.com
Vortious, I have to give you major props for doing all of your work for this community, and thank you for filling this need in this niche market.

I've seen your work online, and I'm beyond drooling for your skeleton . ;)
People like you, make the work we do possible, and to be able to share the love with everyone else. Thank you, truly, and God bless you and yours. :D

For that Joker though, I'm baffled. Why would they show him as purple in their artwork, purple in the instructions, and then mold him in blue ? :wtf:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Thanks he used to be Sentry. I didn't even paint the yellow of his logo. I just left the yellow from the Sentry figure show through. Supes was always one of my favorite characters. Though I still say that Hulk would win against him, or at the very least it'd be a MUCH longer fight than they gave them in the Marvel VS DC series years ago.

You let me know when Hulk can fly himself back from space once Supes leaves him there. Or if he could survive being tossed into the sun. :D