BBI 6xATV custom - CFW Mission Prospect II

BL4CK5H33P

99 probs - don't be #100
Jul 24, 2011
Kansas City, Missouri (misery)
BBI 6xATV custom - CFW Mission Prospect II : Joe recruit contest entry

http://www.customfigurewars.com/con...rospect-ii-deacon-rook-crowe-rookrunner-6xatv

Before pics...

Hi kids!!! Do ya like Marines? Do ya like mercenaries? Do ya like guns? Do ya like little doggies? Do ya like muddin' off-road on ATVs? Do ya love Jesus? Well gim'me a big 'ol AMEN!!!

Deacon "ROOK" Crowe was born in Corpus Christi, TX. The youngest son of a fundamentalist-evangelical minister, he wasn't the proto-typical rebel that most preacher's kids turn out to be. Maintaining a 4.0 GPA & All-State 1st Team quarterback, upon graduating high school, he declined several academic & sports scholarships to pursue a military career - enlisting w/ the Marine Corps.

Rapidly excelling in every aspect of his life as a Marine, he eventually spent the last couple years in the military, attached to a BlackOps Recon/Infiltration unit. Then, marrying his long-time fiancee', he retired from military service & returned to Texas - where he settled into a law enforcement job as a Texas Ranger.

Displaying an above average ability to successfully track & apprehend very dangerous criminals & fugitives - he balanced his worklife vs. his homelife, by being an active member in his father's ministry. He & his wife Elizabeth, along with their two sons & daughter spent their vacations on Christian missionary trips to impoverished 3rd world countries.

In the winter of 2008, on Christmas Eve, the Crowe family was on just such a mission/vacation in Malaysia. A group of guerillas, backed by COBRA, raided the small village that they were volunteering at... 34 villagers, along with Deacon's wife Elizabeth, their sons Elija, Ezra & daughter Eve, were all slaughtered. Deacon had taken a single round in the upper left torso, shattering his collarbone, shoulder blade & his soul. Barely scraping his way out of the jungle & back to civilization, he spent the majority of 2009, recovering from his physical injuries... as he continues to mourn the loss of his family & has rejected all of his religious roots.

Seeking revenge, in the only capacity available to him, he as endured the last 2 years taking on mercenary jobs - in a solo effort to take down as many COBRA operatives as he can, while gaining as much intel on their operations as possible. His latest contract landed him smack-dab in the middle of a skirmish between a JOE unit & a squad of COBRA Vipers in South America... luckily enough he was captured by the JOEs & taken in for questioning.

During his interrogation, General Hawk had been compelled by Crowe's story & determination. General Hawk accompanied by Lady Jaye entered the interview room & excused the JOE intel operative who had been questioning him... they very compassionately expressed to him that if he truly wanted to make a difference & take the battle to COBRA's front step - that this was the best place for that & by becoming a JOE recruit, he would have a greater chance of putting an end to COBRA's evil than he ever could on his own.

Looking into Hawk's eyes, Rook spoke with an even tone... "I only got two questions... where the Hell is my dog... & where do I sign up?" After passing all the regimented tests he & his pitbull Jekyll have been assigned to Sgt. Slaughter as probationary Marauders (due in part to his former merc status). Digging in quckly to his work he soon learned that COBRA is a much greater adversary than he could've ever been aware of... & when the call for volunteers for Lady Jaye's rescue mission went out, Rook & Jekyll were first in line...

Hope U guys dig it... THNX 4 lookin' & GOOD LUCK 2 all the Mission Prospect II entries...!!!

Last edited:

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Very cool and unique. Nice use of parts. I'm still trying to figure where they came from.

BL4CK5H33P

99 probs - don't be #100
Jul 24, 2011
Deacon "ROOK" Crowe recipe =
torso = MU WinterSoldier
arms = PoC Dusty
legs = RoC AirRaid
heads = balacava head = MU UnionJack - helmet = custom built - unmasked = StarWars Force Unleashed Vader's Apprentice
gear = I just raided the shit outta my fodder bins...
weapons = ALL the weapons were modded extensively (except 4 the 2 Glock .45 on his hips)

Rookrunner =
BBI 6xATV - custom made rollcage from insulated solid core copper wire - rear dog kennel cut down from 1/25 Jeep Wrangler hardtop - & again raided the shit outta my fodder bins...

Last edited:

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
That is sweet Blacksheep! Excellent story for the character and the dog carrier on it is an excellent addition to the vehicle. I never knew there was a 6 wheeler. That dog is super cool too. Looks like a vicious lil' focker!

BL4CK5H33P

99 probs - don't be #100
Jul 24, 2011
THNX to all for the great comments - had some pics of him ridin' - but they were too blurry to use - will try to get some good pics of him seated on the ATV soon - gonna try some more vehicle customs - have been inspired by what I've seen by all of you guys here @ the 118th!!!