Beeavision

A pirate's life for me!
Mar 14, 2011
Orlando, FL

Beeavision

A pirate's life for me!
Mar 14, 2011
Orlando, FL
Since this news is only based on just two brief comments released on BBI'S Facebook site its still very unclear at this point if what was said will even happen at all. So keep this in mind until more solid proof is provided down the road and hopefully soon.

Beeavision

A pirate's life for me!
Mar 14, 2011
Orlando, FL

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
If they explicitly state USAF it will not be a Hornet. Hornets are Navy-only. It'll be a 15 of some stripe, unless they kick it old school and give us a USAF liveried F-4.

Technically you could add an A-10 to that, but.......

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
WHEN THE FUCK IS BBI GOING TO MAKE ANOTHER TANK/AFV?! I'M SICK OF THIS EXPENSIVE ASS FRAGILE AS COCK-HOLE FUCK AIRPLANE/HELICOPTER BULLSHIT!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
They aren't, most likely. It's not like they did all that better a job than Unimax, who's two main modern items are still available in stores.

If it isn't a semi-modern Russia MBT, Leopard 2A6 or a Merkava 4 I really don't care anyhow.

And I haven't had a breakage on a Bbi helo yet.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
i almost t don't care...as much as they want to charge for these things, it has to be something i really REALLY want to peek my interest...repainting/remolding something thats already been released and marking it up 200% does nothing for me...

making something entirely new, with the level of detail JSI put in to its F-14, charging $200 or less...now i'm listening

Last edited:

Beeavision

A pirate's life for me!
Mar 14, 2011
Orlando, FL
well, they could be idiots and make a USAF F/18 :D

I figured they were trying to suggest the F-18 again but just happen to state USAF instead of USN. Now if it were JSI suggesting this I would most certainly assume the F-15 Eagle was what they were referring to. So its very unclear what BBI maybe up to. On the other hand they maybe referring to modifying their existing F-18 into a super hornet. Though a super hornet would still require an entirely brand new mold as its a bit larger as seen below. If anything I expect they will try to re-release the F-18 first in one or two more liveries and if sales look promising afterwards then maybe an attempt on a brand new aircraft could happen. As of right now it doesn't seem their UH-60 Night Raid Black Hawk will sell out anytime soon. I've checked their twitter account as well and so far nothing there to report.

http://twitter.com/bbicollectible

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
I just wish I could see some company make something new and different armor wise. A striker, a t- (insert favorite soviet tank # here), that amphibious assault vehicle that only Chap Mei made that the marines use. Something that could actually interact with my figures beyond a flight deck scenario.

Beeavision

A pirate's life for me!
Mar 14, 2011
Orlando, FL
I just wish I could see some company make something new and different armor wise. A striker, a t- (insert favorite soviet tank # here), that amphibious assault vehicle that only Chap Mei made that the marines use. Something that could actually interact with my figures beyond a flight deck scenario.

Or maybe even an M-35....;):D

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Yeah, unless you can replicate a tarmac or carrier deck jet=powered aircraft are fairly useless outside of hanging from the ceiling.

Helicopters and WWII can and did operate out of less than ideal fields.

Beeavision

A pirate's life for me!
Mar 14, 2011
Orlando, FL
Well, maybe a AV-8 Harrier or F-35 Lightening II could work. But I seriously doubt will see either one of them anytime soon so don't hold your breath.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
The AV-8 has to be waaaaaaaaaay down the list, if it's even on it.

derek_001

Banned
Dec 12, 2011
Cordell, Oklahoma
You know the F-22 has been a pretty hot seller in the model world 1/18th or 1/32nd it would still be nice to have but its most likely a repaint of the 1/32nd F-4

rds13601

A Waste of Space!!!!
Aug 2, 2011
Biggest dump on earth
The wording in the announcement said "possibility." Remember the prototype Humvees on display with enclosed turrets that never saw production. I contacted them on making a MRAP. Anykind, Oshkosh, a Badger ILAV. The response was thank you for contacting us. We will give it some thought. 21st Century should do Big K's Phantom; they'd nail it for sure.BBI should do the F-15 and F-35 I also think 21st could do the T90, Merkava 4 and the other vehicles given the wide range of stuff they've released over the years. The M113, M48,Walker Bulldog winter and olive drab, Shermans, Tigers, Panthers, halftracks American and German variants, the Russian T-34, Humvees, WW2 trucks, Seal jeeps, Tow jeeps , American and German command cars, M2 bradley. They seem to do vehicles quite well in a variety of eras better than BBI.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
21st is defunct, they ain't doing shit, and neither is their second coming, All Go!.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Pretty flawed logic comparing the sales of items of one scale to a completely different one.

Like buying a Chevy Volt hoping they'll release retro TriFive.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
If the 104 never sees the light of day again I would be tickled pink. In fact I hope if they do happen that the container they're in goes overboard in the middle of the Pacific.

Besides, JSI has the mold and that's almost as good as going in the drink.

rds13601

A Waste of Space!!!!
Aug 2, 2011
Biggest dump on earth
21st stopped 1:18th? That sucks!!!! Well maybe Pegasus will do the F-35 and F-15 or are they done too? Then if they were the case that would leave PTE .Hmm,maybe we should all pool are money and invest in Slayer that way he could crank out what we wanted.

Last edited: