BBI Elite Force Figures

CaptainAce

Not really an ace at all
Oct 28, 2011
Indiana
Hey guys I'm kinda new around here. I've been expanding my collection into the bbi elite force line. More accurately the WWII paratroopers. I bought a few off ebay at a decent price but I was wondering if any of you other members have bought them before, and if so are they decent figures? If they are any good I'd like to maybe army build some of them and try out some WWII style dios. Anyways thanks in advance.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
They're about par-for-the-course for Bbi figures. I guess the important matter is if they're early or late paras. Earlies have non-removable harnesses which is going to severely limit their usefulness.

CaptainAce

Not really an ace at all
Oct 28, 2011
Indiana
They're about par-for-the-course for Bbi figures. I guess the important matter is if they're early or late paras. Earlies have non-removable harnesses which is going to severely limit their usefulness.

I do believe they are the ones with the removable harness. I've seen some really cool photos taken of them but didn't know if they were quality figures or not. Here is a link to one for reference: http://store.foxholetoys.com/1scbbielfoww16.html

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I've only ever had one Bbi figure that had a really bad paint job, and can't recall any breakage issues as best as i can recall.

CaptainAce

Not really an ace at all
Oct 28, 2011
Indiana
All right well thanks for the help man. I'll post a verdict on here once I get them in the mail and out of package and see what I think of 'em. I own a few other modern bbi figures and they are very ok. But we'll see what the WWII series is like.

AJWW2

Enlisted
Sep 8, 2011
NY
I have four of the later paras and they are decent figs. But, they have their errors and drawbacks, the harnesses don't really fully fit on, one guy's lower leg was put on backwards before it was painted so it can't bend the right way, and their helmets are an improvement from the early paras but they are still small (the early paras suck in realism and usefullness as KT said). They are cool though, and I like them.:D

CaptainAce

Not really an ace at all
Oct 28, 2011
Indiana
I have four of the later paras and they are decent figs. But, they have their errors and drawbacks, the harnesses don't really fully fit on, one guy's lower leg was put on backwards before it was painted so it can't bend the right way, and their helmets are an improvement from the early paras but they are still small (the early paras suck in realism and usefullness as KT said). They are cool though, and I like them.:D

Thanks for the info! Sounds like they will be pretty good figures.