bbi Facebook Page

birddog

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 23, 2011
I don't know if anyone has seen this and I haven't seen a thread here about it, but bbi has an active Facebook page. They appear to be communicating with fans and they have even hinted at considering new molds for 1/18 scale for future releases if the re-releases they are producing do well. I'm hearing that they are happy with what they have seen so far with the repaint of the F-16 and the 109.

I think I'm going to have to create a Facebook page to start communicationg with them. Now would probably be a good time to communicate with them about some of the subjects we hear they have prototypes of like the A-10 and Hind. It would be interesting to see if these subjects are even on their radar. I noticed that one fan has already mentioned the Me 163. Let's all start letting our voices be heard.

Here's the link to bbi's Facebook page below:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/BBI-Collectible/113352475407430?sk=wall

Last edited:

Wild weasel

needs killer whale parts!
Jun 9, 2011
Somebody mention a 1/18 su-37(or 35) please; hell I'd even take an su-27 or J-11. And by mention, I mean convince them by any means possible even if it means violence and riots!!! :D

Akunin

Snow Bunny
Apr 7, 2011
Oh man, sign me up for a f-22, f-117, b-2, mv-22 osprey, harrier or a handful of of molds revisited. I'd love to see a sr-71 (for obvious reasons) but due to size it wouldn't happen.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Somebody mention a 1/18 su-37(or 35) please; hell I'd even take an su-27 or J-11. And by mention, I mean convince them by any means possible even if it means violence and riots!!! :D

I'm as big a fan of the Flanker family as you, but I really think if they're gonna do a Russian fighter that they should go with a Fulcrum. Dimensionally it's very close to the F/A-18, and just have a hunch it would be better from a manufacturing and retail cost standpoint.

Don't get me wrong, I'd make room for a Flanker, Fulcrum and Berkut, but I just think the 29 is a safer bet.

Wild weasel

Jun 9, 2011
I'm as big a fan of the Flanker family as you, but I really think if they're gonna do a Russian fighter that they should go with a Fulcrum. Dimensionally it's very close to the F/A-18, and just have a hunch it would be better from a manufacturing and retail cost standpoint.

Don't get me wrong, I'd make room for a Flanker, Fulcrum and Berkut, but I just think the 29 is a safer bet.

I would personally think the flanker would be the better choice. Not many countries can afford the fulcrum. Russia doesn't even have any in its air force besides the show teams. It wouldn't allow BBI many repaints if they did the fulrum, it'd pretty much be indian and german paint schemes and maybe ukraine or the swifts(or whichever show team is the one with the 29's). Now how many countries use the flanker, pretty much every one of them with an air force:rolleyes:. That affords them alot more paint schemes=better investment for them. With that said I'd buy a fulcrum if somebody came out with it for $275 or less.

Oh, and you only think you like the flanker family as much as I do :)

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
All you facebook people: Barrage them with requests for a 'Hog. I would, but I don't do facebook.

*Ahnold voice* Do it! Do it now..!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I would personally think the flanker would be the better choice. Not many countries can afford the fulcrum. Russia doesn't even have any in its air force besides the show teams. It wouldn't allow BBI many repaints if they did the fulrum, it'd pretty much be indian and german paint schemes and maybe ukraine or the swifts(or whichever show team is the one with the 29's). Now how many countries use the flanker, pretty much every one of them with an air force:rolleyes:. That affords them alot more paint schemes=better investment for them. With that said I'd buy a fulcrum if somebody came out with it for $275 or less.

Oh, and you only think you like the flanker family as much as I do :)

I think you're mistaken, but whatever.
And you're right, I don't like them enough to jack off to pictures and vids of them. That's a pretty weird fetish, you fruit.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'd smash a complete, MIB U.S.S. Flagg on video and post it at HT for a 1:18 Bbi Hind.

I'd piss on it if too if they went with an A model.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Hear that, people?

If ewok is offering to give up meds for a week you know he wants that shit.

alcinde4

Kicker of asses and such
May 16, 2011
Atlanta, GA

Wild weasel

Jun 9, 2011
I'd smash a complete, MIB U.S.S. Flagg on video and post it at HT for a 1:18 Bbi Hind.

I'd piss on it if too if they went with an A model.

you'd piss on a bbi hind? Yet you think I'm wierd cuz I like flankers.:rolleyes:

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'd say.

Back to toys, a hind or A-10. For real? It' just another tease. We'll never see an A-10. Seems like you have to live in Freaking Australia to even get a PTE A-10.

There were some cool bbi renderings of spec op figures on sshq or what ever that site was. They had a page list all company figures by category.

SR_501

Walfisch.
Mar 14, 2011
Still want an FW 190 A-8. Yes, I am all up it's ass. Seeing K-T smash a MIB Flagg would be awesome!

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
Seems like you have to live in Freaking Australia to even get a PTE A-10.