BBTS Slaughters Maraders

Apr 30, 2014
Yes, even though you got some weak figures in the set.

BBQ is a waste of a repaint...unless you like the character, he's not much use other than perhaps to make a Jungle version of the Flame Viper from the Extreme Conditions Pack.

Spirit has some paint apps on his arms missing and it's not just one figure either---I've seen them on the General's Joes review page and it has that same problem as the one I have.

Mercenary is nice, though I would suggest giving his body armor to a Retaliation Alley Viper if you have one. Thing is you would have to repaint a little to get rid of the logo on the back.

Falcon is ok, but not great. His camouflage reminds me of the ARAH Heavy Assault Squad figures...I hope i'm not the only one who notices that.

Bull needs a different torso. You could use him as a generic thug instead unless you like Taurus, then keep him as Taurus.

Red Dog does look a lot like Luis Guzman indeed...so does the Dreadnok Burnout from Spytroops. As Red Dog, I think he would have been better if he had a head that was clean shaven.

Low-Light is the best one, and is a cheaper alternative to the POC version.

Vindicare86

TANSTAAFL
Apr 4, 2011
Germantown, MD
They had it on sale over Christmas I thought, but I may be wrong. All the alcohol I consumed around that time of the year makes my memory a little fuzzy sometimes :D

lotusblack80

Enlisted
Jul 15, 2013
Colorado
Yo Sean!!!! GET THIS SHIT NOW!!! Seriously, I broke down and bought both the Nok and Slaughter sets last year, which is weird because I always thought Dreadnok figs were butt ugly.

Very nice sets, it doesn't look cheap or generic.

GET BOTH SETS...NOW lol :)

Last edited: