Big Jims workbench

Big Jim

Thread Derailer
Mar 15, 2011
Occupied PRK
This thread is for me to post my LBC's, wips and projects waiting on parts/paint. It will be figures, vehicles and dioramas. Hopefully this thread and maybe a little public ridicule will help me finish some things.
So for the first fig I have an easy lbc just a Tim Roth head from the hulk flick on a comic pack R&R body. He neeads paint but thats on hold until I figure out if he will be desert jungle or urban.

Last edited:

Big Jim

Thread Derailer
Mar 15, 2011
Occupied PRK
This is the leader of my ARBCO merc force. The head is john connor from the terminator salvation movie line, body and upper arms are viper, hands are from ROC/Resolute SE upper legs are tunnel rat and lower legs and arms are shipwreck. Just need to figure out how to paint them up.

Last edited:

Big Jim

Thread Derailer
Mar 15, 2011
Occupied PRK
For me from Ramparts original look I always felt he would be at home in the cold weather and have changed him accordingly. The bit in his filecard about being excellent at video games makes him to me someone who would help with automated defences liek the PACRATS.

Last edited:

Big Jim

Thread Derailer
Mar 15, 2011
Occupied PRK
The start of Mercer, I also have a FOV head sculpt I may end up using, haven't decided yet.

Last edited:

Big Jim

Thread Derailer
Mar 15, 2011
Occupied PRK
I like the legs on this body better than on the viper it came with. I thinks its the coat bottom that helps the look. And before you say it I did clean the fan these were all shot the same day Ive just been lazy on posting.

Big Jim

Thread Derailer
Mar 15, 2011
Occupied PRK
Dice will get some webgear and maybe paint and there is still a lot of work to do on Slice

Last edited:

Big Jim

Thread Derailer
Mar 15, 2011
Occupied PRK
The bodies are just a random assortment of parts and I had a few extra Tripwire heads I thought I would use to make some hazmat troops from

Last edited:

Big Jim

Thread Derailer
Mar 15, 2011
Occupied PRK
The original plan was to use a movie Thor head, unfortunately it was ridicoulosly small(yeah yeah ya bastards are gonna have a field day with this one). So since I couldnt find a good lond haired/bearded head I decided I would go with a look from a few years back when rocking a 'hawk. Oh yeah this is for a self custom, anyone painted tattoos before and have any tips?

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I saw one....i think on JoeCustoms about tattoos.

I think you're gonna want to use a blue or gray super fine point pen. If you use black they're gonna look like he got inked 15 minutes ago.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
yeah, those pics suck major ass...is that head from the BnB figure?

not sure how i missed some of these updates...

i've seen some guys do phasing Wraiths...you have to fade silver paint onto the blue...maybe you already know that but just havent got to the paint stage yet...

Big Jim

Thread Derailer
Mar 15, 2011
Occupied PRK
yeah, those pics suck major ass...is that head from the BnB figure?

not sure how i missed some of these updates...

i've seen some guys do phasing Wraiths...you have to fade silver paint onto the blue...maybe you already know that but just havent got to the paint stage yet...

Im being ridiculously lazy on painting. Its actually the Res Duke 5 pack/Air Raid(?) from the Sky Sweeper firebat thing. Sculpted a goatee and a mohawk and sanded down the hair line