Black Beret Vamp WIP

GIMark

Enlisted
May 13, 2013
This is outstanding, 3 gold stars for you! I particularly like spotting some of the parts you've used as I'm crap at identifying parts when it comes to figures lol. You could make me muster up the energy to finish customising all the vehicles I've chopped up & left in pieces on the floor or in boxes lol.

Thanks! Yeah I tried mixing lines of product, mainly the top mounted gun and the bumper in the front, the bumper and the blast sheild are from the TRU Heros Sentry Outpost boat...I have walked by that thing dozens of times debating on buying it just for the radar that is going on my WHALE custom, then I mounted the blast sheild and then found that the bumper mounting bracket was almost identical to the actual bumper that came with this thing. It was a labor of love!!

HeelJoe

Is singin' in Acid Rain
Jan 23, 2013
Midlands - UK
Ah crap you just reminded me that I've a WHALE on the bottom shelf of my cupboard that needs fixing up before I ever consider customising it lol

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Ah crap you just reminded me that I've a WHALE on the bottom shelf of my cupboard that needs fixing up before I ever consider customising it lol

Whish I had a Whale. That thing is wicked cool

HeelJoe

Is singin' in Acid Rain
Jan 23, 2013
Midlands - UK

I'm sure I could send one your way if I get my hands on another one. I mean you're always helping me out with customs :thumbsup:

Edit: USA ebay has loads & some for decent prices!

Last edited:

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
The Vamp is now done! I am now just waiting for the 5th member of the squad to be finished (shocking waiting on the woman, lol) Anyway here's the pics

Amazing Job!

GIMark

Enlisted
May 13, 2013

Just a tease...I have been working on this a while, have some parts out to be cast...singles that needed doubles...still need to finish the re-design of the prop system