Mar 15, 2011
blasdell ny
photobucket.com
found the Black Dragon VTOL and VAMP Mark II at my Wal-Mart 20bucks

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I hear you Lego, I just stopped by one in North Reading that had St's Hawk and Cobra Troopers a month ago, but now nothing. They sell out, but don't re-stock. Same SW's figs warming pegs and shelf space though

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
I'm not counting on my local retailers.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
Well, my Wal-Mart surprisingly actually had one of the Cobra VTOLs out. There was only one but it was there.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I guess we should start the clock on when the first UAV repaint on the VTOL shows up.

snakeling

not an actual member
Mar 15, 2011
Hope you have better luck with the VAMP than you did with the HISS. lol Any chance of pics of the Black Dragon out of the box?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
lol i was thinking of doing that lol its the right size and shape for one with out a doubt lol. not long i bet.

Data-Vipers flying them would have been awesome, though a grey or white repaint with someone utilizing Hawk's suitcase computer may make for a look, too.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Wally had one of each of these today. If the V.A.M.P. II wasn't completely useless to me I would have got it, as I like the figure.

xhairs

odd man out !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 15, 2011
blasdell ny
photobucket.com
Hope you have better luck with the VAMP than you did with the HISS. lol Any chance of pics of the Black Dragon out of the box?

ya no doubt man and ya as soon i as open it lol i was holding it today for a Bday gift to me lol

Data-Vipers flying them would have been awesome, though a grey or white repaint with someone utilizing Hawk's suitcase computer may make for a look, too.

ya i hear but i fig the new color and driver was worth it as i pased on the first im just glad he has both knifes. i will use the vest but if you want the fig and helmet hit me up ill send ya it.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
I'd like to get a vamp, I got a lot of my favorite joes to pile on that thing. Everyone else will have to be stuffed in the PTE Humvee.

Charade

Enlisted
Apr 12, 2011
Well, my Wal-Mart surprisingly actually had one of the Cobra VTOLs out. There was only one but it was there.

I found a WalMart with one, too. No VAMP, though. They also had a case of the new 30th Anny figures out. Apparently, I was the first one there, as the case seemed complete. I picked up a Viper, a Blueshirt, and an IG to tide me over until my BBTS order arrives.

Being in Western NY, I'm not used to seeing merchandise arrive this early. It was a beautiful sight. :D

xhairs

Mar 15, 2011
blasdell ny
photobucket.com
I found a WalMart with one, too. No VAMP, though. They also had a case of the new 30th Anny figures out. Apparently, I was the first one there, as the case seemed complete. I picked up a Viper, a Blueshirt, and an IG to tide me over until my BBTS order arrives.

Being in Western NY, I'm not used to seeing merchandise arrive this early. It was a beautiful sight. :D

what part are you in?

xhairs

Mar 15, 2011
blasdell ny
photobucket.com

thats cuse i nabbed them yesterday lol and thanks i just scored 2 stalkers and 1 viper they had the ig ,trooper,SB and Hazard Viper what a bday lol

it doesn't always work that way as that walmart dropped joe for awhile im so glad they picked them back up agin.

Last edited:

Charade

Enlisted
Apr 12, 2011
Damn, I should have bought out the entire stock, and scapled it out to you for some of your birthday cash. ;)

That WM has only carried Joes for the last couple weeks or so. It's one of the few in this area that does. I'm actually surprised they even put out the 30th figures, considering they seemed so well-stocked in the revision case.

If they restock the VAMP, let me know...I'm still looking.

Happy birthday, x!

thats cuse i nabbed them yesterday lol and thanks i just scored 2 stalkers and 1 viper they had the ig ,trooper,SB and haze mat what a bday lol

it doesn't always work that way as that walmart dropped joe for awhile im so glad they picked them back up agin.

Last edited:

Charade

Enlisted
Apr 12, 2011
ok the fig is crap the chute is glued on and the knees wont let you stand him up straight at all !!

Yeah, WTF is going on with those kneepads?? I'm not sure how how that got past Quality Control....

xhairs

Mar 15, 2011
blasdell ny
photobucket.com
Damn, I should have bought out the entire stock, and scapled it out to you for some of your birthday cash. ;)

That WM has only carried Joes for the last couple weeks or so. It's one of the few in this area that does. I'm actually surprised they even put out the 30th figures, considering they seemed so well-stocked in the revision case.

If they restock the VAMP, let me know...I'm still looking.

Happy birthday, x!

no they have for mos it was just a very limited stock lol. u should of lol and yes ill let you know if they restock for sure.

Yeah, WTF is going on with those kneepads?? I'm not sure how how that got past Quality Control....

ya i have no clue but the chest is longer then any other fig it is a really bad fig all around. like they forced it together its a club fig lol.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Is it that same lame knife he has that came with Shadow Tracker, the one with the peg?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
He and Stalker come with this bayonet-style dagger with a big ass peg. On Shadow Tracker it can peg into his vest or leg.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
That means Duke's pulse rifle will plug into it as well.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
All of w.3 Duke's weapons should plug in. Rifle, missile launcher and the shoulder plasma cannons.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
If the knife fits they will, too. Same size pegs.

Pretty nifty feature.