Bronxgamer's customs

bronxgamer

Enlisted
Jan 2, 2015
Ok, enough of me lurking. I wanted to wait until I had some military figures to display before posting my work, but I figured, what the heck, might as well just post what I have now.

These are a few of what I've worked on, in no particular order.

6" Lady Snake Eyes

Last edited by a moderator:

bronxgamer

Enlisted
Jan 2, 2015
Star Wars Ghost Clone Trooper (Call of Duty inspired).

Because even the emperor needs to conduct some affairs with tact.

bronxgamer

Enlisted
Jan 2, 2015
And of course, another Deadpool. This one was made using the Alpha Blanx base figure, and is literally no taller than 3.75" I thought considering the blank base body, he came out pretty good.

bronxgamer

Enlisted
Jan 2, 2015
Some random Star Wars troopers I made. I like to think of them as the A-Team of the Empire.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Nice paint skills! Great execution of a female SE. I like Mandos too and you did fantastic work on them.

I think my favorite of the bunch is Deathstroke. He looks fantastic. Really great work put into him.

I do have to ask if you forgot that you registered as bronxgamer but started the thread under the name Bronxstalker?

bronxgamer

Enlisted
Jan 2, 2015
Nice paint skills! Great execution of a female SE. I like Mandos too and you did fantastic work on them. I would like to see more of them if you have any other pics.

I think my favorite of the bunch is Deathstroke. He looks fantastic. Really great work put into him.

I do have to ask if you forgot that you registered as bronxgamer but started the thread under the name Bronxstalker?

Thanks for the kind words. I'll change that. Bronstalker is my xbox and playstation tag for years, but figured it made more sense to state that since I'm a gamer, it should be Bronxgamer.
:)

bronxgamer

Enlisted
Jan 2, 2015
my latest Mando, and this one is not a bounty hunter...but an assassin.

As usual, he was made using a GI figure, sculpt work, and finished off with acrylic paints. I decided to sculpt a face mask instead of using the traditional Boba Fett/Jango Fett look, because not all Mandos look the same.

Hope you enjoy.

bronxgamer

Enlisted
Jan 2, 2015
Yep....I love Mandos. Next up, is my female Mandalorian assassin.

You know the deal...sculpted armor parts, arcylic paints, typical mando weathering and sealed to protect against paint rub.

Enjoy.

bronxgamer

Enlisted
Jan 2, 2015
I'm almost finished with my 3 Call of Duty Ghost members representing my clan. Since those are military, do I put those here, or in the military figure customs forum?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Military if you plan to do a separate post. If you plan to keep ALL your customs in this one then it's fine to post them here, I 'spose.