Captain America Hydra soldiers

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I was at Wal-Mart yesterday and found two different Hydra soldiers. The only difference I could find was the helmets and weapons. One soldier appeared to have a visor that moved up to reveal the face, can anyone confirm this?

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
I was at Wal-Mart yesterday and found two different Hydra soldiers. The only difference I could find was the helmets and weapons. One soldier appeared to have a visor that moved up to reveal the face, can anyone confirm this?

If they're the Captain America movie line, the two heads have the helmet sculpted on without any removeable parts.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Yeah, they were for the movie line. I could have sworn it looked like it was parted from the face. I saw two circle-ish points where it looked like it would pivot and my mind kinda raced from there.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
Yeah, they were for the movie line. I could have sworn it looked like it was parted from the face. I saw two circle-ish points where it looked like it would pivot and my mind kinda raced from there.

Still. I think that one is the better one and also the more rare one. I've found about 7 regular and about 5 comic varient colored ones and only the first one I ever found had that helmet.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
It's nice to see two similar figures, makes a nice army builder selection.