You can view the Bracket Here

Each entry will get there own post

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
IX

Bio:

Blood maker, Son of the Black Mother.
IX (pronounced “Icksâ€￾) comes from a parallel universe of pure chaos.
Made from the twisted remnants of different creatures and perverted as an afront to nature, IX delights in terror and abject horror as do most beings who exist there.
Adorned with strands of barbed wire and the heads of his three first victims, he wonders over the landscape assaulting anything that moves.

He isn’t the biggest or baddest, but the ones who are clear the road out of respect when they see him approach.

Entry Thread

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Blade:

Bio:

Blade has been following the tourney for a while now. He has heard rumors a group of suck asses is going to try to crash the party and win the tourney. He has no real intentions of entering the tourney, he is just looking to rid the Earth of some Vamps. This tourney has also presented him with an additional bonus. A first hand look at Nemesis Enforcer. For a long while Blade has thought Cobra La is a new/old breed of suck ass and now he will get to find out.

Entry Thread

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
I don't know this one was tough, but I'm going w/ Blade on this one. I mean he's used to fighting monsters, and what really makes this guy any different than any other non-vampire monster Blade has fought?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Sorry, I don't rate these things on bios, but on originality and execution. :whatever:

Blade can't even remember to pay his fucking taxes. ;)

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Yeah, no one can really stop you guys from judging how you want so it's cool. :)

But I will have to ask, has Blade ever fought an 8 foot tall eyeless creature hell-bent on destroying EVERYTHING?

And he has a claw, a freaking GIANT lobster claw!
You know, they don't hand those out for being a good samaritan.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Oh, and just so you guys who haven't seen the pictures in the bio, he does have another weapon...the flying guillotine!

At least, I guess that's what you'd call it, I don't have another name for it.

DarkWynter

Plastic Pimp
Mar 2, 2013
Thoughts and commentary using the guidelines:
1. Custom quality
2. Bio/pics
3.Actual battle predictions
4.How many lasers/missiles the custom has
5.Is it a dinosaur?
6.Extras/presentation/special consideration

1--> Both are awesome customs. Blade is perfect, but IX taps legendary levels of creativity to make something unexpected and horrifying.
Verdict: IX
2--> Brief, to the point bios.
Verdict: Tie
3--> Gotta say, this battle is what Blade is all about. Nothing against IX, he is a badass but this match-up is very much to Blades advantage.
Verdict: Blade
4--> The lack of awesome that is lasers and missiles is noted. Both opponents are evenly equipped with deadly h-t-h weapons. While Blade does have a ranged weapon, it does not look like it would do much to IX.
Verdict: Tie
5--> Neither can claim the awesome that is a dinosaur.
Verdict: Both fail
6--> Really great customs both. The creativity in IX wins major points for me. Blade did add some good photo smacktalk in the opening round and won some extra points.
Verdict: IX by a narrow margin
Result: So evenly matched. Blade should win the round, but the sheer unexpected creativity of IX sways him a vote to send this into a tie from me.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
*Squeals with delight*

I gotta say, once people started pointing out Blades strong points, I didn't think I had a chance.

Good fight Med!

Last edited: