You can view the Bracket Here

Each entry will get there own post

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
IX

Bio:

Blood maker, Son of the Black Mother.
IX (pronounced “Icksâ€￾) comes from a parallel universe of pure chaos.
Made from the twisted remnants of different creatures and perverted as an afront to nature, IX delights in terror and abject horror as do most beings who exist there.
Adorned with strands of barbed wire and the heads of his three first victims, he wonders over the landscape assaulting anything that moves.

He isn’t the biggest or baddest, but the ones who are clear the road out of respect when they see him approach.

Entry Thread

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Hulk:

Bio:

Weaknesses...he has none...to date there is no limit to the peaks his strength can reach...The Hulk is classified as having planet destroyer level superpowers...hurting him is incredibly hard or near impossible and he has accelerated healing on top of that, so any damage caused to Hulk, will quickly be remedied...plus his level of invulnerability increase along with his strength as he gets angrier...at his higher levels of anger he doesn't even have to touch you to kill you...you just have to be near him because along with his power boosts, the angrier he gets the more gamma radiation he gives off...

Hulks weapons of choice are his fists, but any nearby object can be used to great effect...the only defensive measure he chooses to utilize is a hunk of kryptonite slung around his neck by a vibranium chain...

Entry Thread

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
another tough one! IX wins with it's originality but I couldn't go against Hulk. Hulk got my vote.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
IX doesn't stand a chance against Hulk. hardly anything stands a chance against Hulk. If Hulk faces OK Don I think OK Don will be in some serious trouble in that refitted old HB armor. After all none of the HB units have ever really worked against Hulk.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I think a creature such as IX can suck the gamma juice out of Hulk...

Uhhh....what?

And I have to say, how is ANYONE going to beat Hulk? I mean, if you go by what's in the comics, there's just no way. The angrier he get's, the more powerful he gets.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
He does?

I have to admit, the only Hulk comic I've read was "Planet Hulk".

Yup. He's been beaten by Iron Man, the FF, Hawkeye & Black Panther, Batman, Havok, Doctor Doom, Wolverine, the combined Avengers & Doctor Strange, Onslaught, Silver Surfer, Ghost Rider, Superman, Namor, the Thing (by himself), the Abomination, the Leader, Maestro (his own future self), the Juggernaut, Doctor Octopus, etc. Those are just the ones I know or could find reference to pretty quickly.

Of course, he's also bested most if not all of those at other times. It all depends on who is writing him and what needs they want him to serve in the story.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
*bites his hat*

And Eddie, while I appreciate it, what's with the support of your opponent?

Last edited:

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
and... we have a tie. I think every match Hulk has had a tie.... wtf?

voting re-opened for 2 more days

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Come on Hulk just a few more hours!!! Then you'll be pitted against the Joker, when you beat him (if you beat him. I mean hey the J-man is nuts, so he MIGHT stand a chance if he can get Hulk laughing MAYBE). Then again Hulk might just burn the Jokertoxin out of his system.

Then it's just a smart dino, or a guy in a highjacked "wishes it could bust Hulk" armor. Seriously have ANY of Stark's HB armors actually done the job? I mean sure he does ok for a couple of rounds (and this is when Tony is operating it I doubt Don is going to have the Hulk knowledge to put mean 'ol Green Jeans down), but then Hulk gets a good grip, and either rips off the arm, or the servos wear down, or something.

On the smart dino side yeah I don't see Rex being an issue for Hulk. It's a T-rex (Devil Dinosaur anyone?) with missiles (um Hulk's been dealing with missiles from day one, so no issue there). There was some talk of anti gamma missiles, but the tech is nonexistant even in the Marvel universe (not only 616, but across the rest Marvel multiverse). In other words if Stark couldn't design it in all the times he's had to deal with an enraged Hulk, and incorporate it into an HB armor then chances are Mr smart dino can't either.