You can view the Bracket Here

Each entry will get there own post

Last edited:

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Overlord:

Bio:

Overlord was among the first Cobra Troopers recruited by Cobra Commander. After that he stepped up to the Viper corps where he lost his right eye in a battle lost thanks to the Commander's inflated ego and poor judgement of the situation. From this day forth he swore he would take control of the Cobra organization, he would bide his time but that day would come. Gaining a solid reputation between his peers as a great strategist and ruthless fighter he ascended to the position of First Crimson Guard, a position which granted him access to the Commander himself and his secrets. He convinced Cobra Commander, with a good deal of blackmailing, to give him assets and free reign to create The Coil, a mercenary army operating most in the Middle East. The Coil prospered and secretly infiltrated the great oil families and companies.
After Serpentor's rise to power, he saw a glimpse of hope for Cobra, but Serpentor's mad lust for battle and conquest turned him into a bad leader as much as the Commander was.
Overlord decided to take advantage from Serpentor's distorted sense of honor. First he set up an ambush to capture the greatest killer of Cobra operatives in the world: Snake Eyes.
Having success were Cobra Commander and Serpertor failed many times he decapitated Snake Eyes in front of a crowd of Cobra minions and challenged Serpentor for a combat to the death. The winner would rule Cobra undisputedly.
Now Overlord sits in Cobra's throne, a throne adorned with the heads of Serpentor and Snake Eyes. The Commander is leashed wearing blue pajamas at the bottom of the stairs.

Entry Thread

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Krait:

Bio:

Code Name: Krait
Wilderness Trooper
File Name: N/A
Primary Military Specialty: Guerilla Warfare
Secondary Military Specialty: Survival
Birthplace: N/A

This highly venomous specimen typically feeds on other snakes as well as lizards and small mammals. Alarmingly, many people who are bitten by the krait don't even realize it because the bite is practically painless. Krait bites can occur when people are asleep – feeling like that of an ant or mosquito – and there have been instances where the victim never wakes up. Even though the venom is slow-acting – it can take several hours for its effects to take hold – death often arrives by respiratory failure.

True to his codename, Krait is a highly dangerous individual. Once a member of the Range Viper corps, he opted to go about things his own way, preferring to skulk about in the shadows and kill his targets when they are feeling safe and secure, which helps to kill the morale of the deceased's comrades. He is known to kill Joe and Cobra alike, especially if the latter gets in his way. Despite this 'adaptation', he is still an accomplished survivalist and wilderness trooper, so Skullbuster allowed him to go his own path. Like all Range Vipers, he will scavenge weapons and supplies from fallen opponents to use to his advantage.

On occasion he's been mistaken for the Plague member Body Bags. Neither of them appreciate the confusion, considering they have an ongoing competition on who has the most kills.

"No one's really sure where Krait goes at night, and no one's all that willing to follow him to find out. The guy's a little unhinged, but he gets the job done, and that's all that matters."

Entry Thread

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
"Krait's too busy planning to kill this guy to want to appeal to his cheering section. But if you want to see him destroy this Cobra Commander poser, you know what to do.

"In fact, why don't you go ahead and cut the power to the arena? Yeah, that's right. Lose the lights and we'll see who's the better man, the last one standing. All it'll take is one flick of the wrist, and you'll get to see the pansy in orange and gold end up with a throat split in two, staining that pretty pretty armor a lovely red.

"All the polearms and shields in the world are worthless against a stab in the back, and that's what I'm best at, bitch."

TheVP

Enlisted
Jan 2, 2013
Any guy that wears gold and bright orange armor to the battlefield has got to have some balls! I'm going with Colonel Mustard!

Sly

letal

I Went Todash
May 8, 2013
Brazil
"Krait's too busy planning to kill this guy to want to appeal to his cheering section. But if you want to see him destroy this Cobra Commander poser, you know what to do.

"In fact, why don't you go ahead and cut the power to the arena? Yeah, that's right. Lose the lights and we'll see who's the better man, the last one standing. All it'll take is one flick of the wrist, and you'll get to see the pansy in orange and gold end up with a throat split in two, staining that pretty pretty armor a lovely red.

"All the polearms and shields in the world are worthless against a stab in the back, and that's what I'm best at, bitch."

"Seriously? Stab in the back? In an arena? Not only stupid but craven. Go back to eat your bugs and drink dirty water in some jungle, Mr. "Survivalist" ... or not ... and end up impaled by my shiny big polearm. By the way ... you are fired."

TheVP

Enlisted
Jan 2, 2013
"Seriously? Stab in the back? In an arena? Not only stupid but craven. Go back to eat your bugs and drink dirty water in some jungle, Mr. "Survivalist" ... or not ... and end up impaled by my shiny big polearm. By the way ... you are fired."

that's funny

XOC2008

Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL

Drop the beat!

"Sorry, what? I couldn't hear you over how much you suck.
Yeah, you wear shiny armor, but I don't give a fuck.
Nothing but a crybaby, a little whiny bitch.
A fag with delusions of grandeur, and a little tiny dick.

"By the way, you ain't my boss, you ain't sitting on the throne.
Your only seat of power is in the bathroom of your home.
The only one getting fired will be you, you little whore.
When my gun is in your mouth and your brains splatter on the floor."

letal

I Went Todash
May 8, 2013
Brazil
Drop the beat!

"mimimimimi... how very childish of you ... bitch, fag, tiny dick, whore ...
Momma is gonna have to spank you!"

God ... I hoped this was about the better custom/bio....

XOC2008

Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
"Yeah, yeah. Figures that a poser who thinks that his milk crate castle gives him power over me is pretty childish, I agree. Did you drop the soap a lot, cause you sure are getting all butthurt, bitch.

"Go back to spit-shining your armor, cause all you're good at is polishing things with your big mouth."

letal

I Went Todash
May 8, 2013
Brazil
Keep in mind, the trash talk is meant to be in character and all in good fun. :hijack:

So if I put everything under quotation ... I am all right to say anything I want?
:trollface:

I just voiced my opinion about how I think what the contest is about.. I don't think it was trash talk.
I will stop answering in character or otherwise just to avoid any drama and let this be about the entries and not about anything else.

Peace!:rainbow:

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Drop the beat!

Krait's a Rapper too!

So if I put everything under quotation ... I am all right to say anything I want?
:trollface:

I just voiced my opinion about how I think what the contest is about.. I don't think it was trash talk.
I will stop answering in character or otherwise just to avoid any drama and let this be about the entries and not about anything else.

Peace!:rainbow:

Trash talk is an option, not necessary, Definitely is the character talking, not XOC. Its all only for fun.

XOC2008

Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
Well, I guess this will be one of the quiet battles since trash-talking is pointless to do by yourself. Too bad, too. I was gonna start making the rap thing a bigger part of the character.

So um.. uh. Vote for Krait! Krait for President! Stabbing is part of his foreign policy!

XOC2008

Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
I know we have more than 38 voters! Vote for Krait! A vote for Krait is a vote for your freedom. It's a vote for AMERICA!

*raises American flag - America the Beautiful plays over the loudspeakers*

XOC2008

Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
For every vote Krait gets, an Angel gets their wings. If Krait wins, Eddie will send out nudes of his wife. If Overlord wins, the baby Jesus will cry, Liberals will take over government, and the terrorists will win.

XOC2008

Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
"And Caesar's spirit, ranging for revenge,
With Ate by his side come hot from hell,
Shall in these confines with a monarch's voice
Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war;
That this foul deed shall smell above the earth
With carrion men, groaning for burial."

Byrnes

Ghetto Fabulous
Feb 29, 2012
The Krait was awesome looking character but Overload was just to awesome. Congrats to Letal!