Cobra Attacks

Dr Syn

humerus
Mar 27, 2011
Lovely, you didn't perchance take any stills of your set ups?

Also what is that artificial long grass brand or type?

Tria

Enlisted
Sep 20, 2012

I didnt get the first question... What does it mean take" stills of my set up"?

The artificial grass is :
a. from artificial grass set for aquarium
b. from artificial grass set for outdoor use

you buy squares. something like that:
http://www.amazon.com/Jardin-Plasti...d=1349103228&sr=8-1&keywords=artificial+grass

you can also connect the squares. They have some "buttons".
I highly recommend them to those who cannot shoot outdoors...
Realistic and most of all, the layer has some small squares which help you pose the fig in various -even extreme- poses.

Tria

Enlisted
Sep 20, 2012

Yes I have some pics of the set ups. Are you interested in anything particular?
LMK
I will be happy to help

Tria

Enlisted
Sep 20, 2012
I like the use of the Command and Conquer soundtrack.

I have played tooo many hours red alert... was one of my favorite strategy games! I always loved its music theme and its concept!
I knew that I am going to use it as my music theme in the first episode, before the first pics have been taken...

Tria

Enlisted
Sep 20, 2012
Sweet stuff, I hope there is going to be more. Alot more!!!!!

thanks gungho-joe!

There will be for sure another 4 episodes. maybe more.. I am having lots of fun doing it and I am starting to learn the simple basics is photoshop and in photography... so, I dont think that I might get bored with this one soon...

Tria

Enlisted
Sep 20, 2012
thanks for the comments!
In about a week I will release the 6th episode as well.

Tria

Enlisted
Sep 20, 2012
changed music on video due to copyright issues.
Now can be watched in mobile phones, tablets, kindle etc

Tria

Enlisted
Sep 20, 2012
outstanding work !!!

thanks!
I was (and I still am) a little bit anxious, because this episode is more drama-suspense... no battles and pics...

but hearing such a praise from the creator of many of my favorite pics makes me happy!

Gungho-joe

Enlisted
Apr 1, 2011
Ohio
Dude, episode VI is perfect. Just having the 2 talk and it being discovered who and why Cobra was created was brilliant. Episode VII what can I say?? I am a former Police Officer and Swat Team member, I loved the riot control scenes and the order for no lethal force. Thats a true to life order that is given so the ones in control can sit back and say that they ensureed that no one lost their lives, look at the postive of a police state. BRILLIANT, Absof'enlutely BRILLIANT!!! The sound effects with the sirens, marching and crowd noises...BRILLIANT!!!! Thats a G.I. Joe weekend morning show to wake up and watch!!

Tria

Enlisted
Sep 20, 2012
Dude, episode VI is perfect. Just having the 2 talk and it being discovered who and why Cobra was created was brilliant. Episode VII what can I say?? I am a former Police Officer and Swat Team member, I loved the riot control scenes and the order for no lethal force. Thats a true to life order that is given so the ones in control can sit back and say that they ensureed that no one lost their lives, look at the postive of a police state. BRILLIANT, Absof'enlutely BRILLIANT!!! The sound effects with the sirens, marching and crowd noises...BRILLIANT!!!! Thats a G.I. Joe weekend morning show to wake up and watch!!

thank you very much!

I had exactly what you said about the non lethal force order in my mind!

In my dio-story, cobra is a very intelligent and knows how to manipulate media and masses. they are not obsessed being aggresive and violent. They are masters of the art of economics, politics and propaganda!

Tria

Enlisted
Sep 20, 2012
very cool once again. If this was a weekly show I would watch it!!!!

thanks! glad you like it! :)

I am trying to add new episodes more often, but unfortunately, I dont have much free time... The next episode will be uploaded in two weeks. The photos have been taken, I only have to edit the video, add effects and music

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
My one criticism is that you got to work on the grammar in the speech bubbles.