Cobra Operative Zartan

Tankster

X-treme Monster Hunter
Jul 19, 2011
Kansas
It really started for me when i made a Zartan for Steampunk verse this is were i took the arms and legs idea to make my new Zartan

Stronox really inspired me with his rendition of Zartan so i used the Bow idea he did along with the Hood and the overall paint Scheme with a bit of my touches thrown in
http://www.hisstank.com/forum/g-i-joe-customs-finished-projets/92222-zartan-stronox.html
I got the torso idea from fellow hisstanker sgcapers Scorpion i used my kumite custom (the torso)for Zartan
http://www.hisstank.com/forum/g-i-joe-customs-finished-projects/103330-scorpion-rascal.html

And finally i took inspiration from the new Sideshow Zartans Dio with the fallen space probe and jungle or in my case a Swampish type of Environment and fallen space probe with a swimming snake (Indy Mutt)
I made the Dio out of Styrofoam with a layer of Sand/elmers glue then put layer after layer of Hot Glue to get the water look you ask me why put the sand? well if not the hot glue would have melted the styrofoam to nothing which did happen on the backside of the dio
the rock piece i got from a LOTR castle playset for smaller figs. it seemed perfect for the project the little stump also came from that set
the Tree piece is an actual branch from my yard i cooked in the oven at around 250 degrees for an hour to kill any bugs and molds that may be on it
the "Zartan" name on the Tree was made using a solder iron then painting the letters in black to make em stand out some
Knife is from a MU fig.
the Branches on the limb came from a hobby seller on ebay were intended to be used on HO scale trains
Zartan Construction:
Hood: Star Wars Palpatine fig.
Head: POC Zartan
upper torso: MU Iron Man Modular armor
Lower Torso: ROC RIA Duke with sculpted on belt and buckle with Resolute Zartan belt pockets
Upper Arms: 25th Zartan
Lower Arms/Legs: POC ninja kick action SE
Hands: Star Wars Clone trooper the hands swivel like the newer SE
Bow/Arrow: POC spirit with the little stretchy rubber bands glued to it for bow string
Leg Knife: POC SE Ver 3 the kickass one
Rifle: POC Recondo
I want another Zartan Head so i can make the sunbuned one like Stronox did

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
PERFECT!...thats a great update...that cowl is as good as its ever gonna get...

really nice little dio you created there...

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
I dislike that Iron Man chest piece because it feels too Iron Man, but the rest is absolutely killer. And that hood is fantastic for Zartan.

Above all, like NSA said... That dio is awesome. That hot glue really works great for murky water! And having the snakes and stuff inside it looks great.