Cobra Pilot by XOC2008

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
This is what boredom, fodder, and being tired of stupid looking Data Vipers got me. Now I just need to mod the seat in my PTE SU-27 so that he can fit.

Torso, Arms, Legs - Data Viper
Knees - Ret. Mouse
Head - POC Cobra Fury AV
Webgear - DG Cobra Trooper with holster and air hoses from ROC gunship Firefly
Helmet - Green Lantern Test Pilot Hal Jordan
Pistol - MU Punisher

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Those legs still bother me for anything other than a Strato-Viper. Still, it's better than all those lame-ass Wild Weasel customs that don't even use flight helmets.

XOC2008

Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
You have mouse figs just laying around like that?

Nope, only ever had one and I ripped him apart for other things long ago. Just happened to find the knees and decided they'd be a good addition. I'm the kind of guy that doesn't give a damn about the rarity of a figure if I can see its parts as fodder. :)

XOC2008

Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
It's a commentary on Primo's 'you just have Mouse figs laying around?' which in my interpretation means he hasn't seen many. That may not be the case, but then why make the comment at all? Rare to a person may just be that they never found it retail and their only recourse is finding it on ebay for way more than its worth.

Edit: For instance, I think that the Baroness/Jaye 2-pack is fairly rare, since I haven't seen it at retail out here, and I ain't spending a ton of money for figures I don't give a shit about on ebay. I'd have gotten them for the clearance tagged 9.98 that the other 2 packs are selling for at my TRU, but not any more than that.

Last edited:

Jrsmi6

Leprechan Hunter
Right on! I was only just asking because I picked up a ton of the 3 packs he was included in for fodder and I hadn't paid attention to how much he was selling for in the secondary market. Nice work on the Cobra Pilot , the parts work well together.