• Hit N Run

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Gender Bender

This was a contest that I hosted in the Officer forum and now it's time to pick a winner. You can review the Rules in post #2 and as well as the Prize that was donated by Slaymaker. Entries will be in the following posts.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Rules:

1. Create a custom 1:18th Figure of a existing character

2. The existing character's Gender must be altered in the custom. Examples: Create a Female Cobra Commander or a Male Storm(from X-Men)

3. The character can be any fictional or real character. Nothing is off limits. Examples: Superman, Duke, Donatello, Elektra, Goku, Sherlock Holmes, JFK, Lara Croft... You get the idea.

4. The custom MUST have at least 1 attribute to it's original design. Examples: You make a female Captain America and she has his trademark shield or you make a Male Trinity(Matrix) and he has her Black Shades.

5. Contest runs from 11/1-12/30

6. Winner will determined via a Poll in the Public Forums. Vote will be 1/5-1/11.

7. You may enter as many entries as you wish.

8. To enter a custom you must create a new thread(s) in the Officer section titled "User's Gender Bender entry #"

9. You may also use Race as your Bender! Example: Black James Bond, White Oprah Winfrey etc.

10. Prize is pictured below donated by Officer Slaymaker!

10a. If Slaymaker wins, he will receive a Prize TBD.

Wild weasel

needs killer whale parts!
Jun 9, 2011
I thought raven was female in the 'toon. Either way, it gets my vote. Good job too all who entered, not a single slacker amongst them

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
I thought raven was female in the 'toon. Either way, it gets my vote. Good job too all who entered, not a single slacker amongst them

He's right, actually. Raven was in 'In the Presence of Mine Enemies' I believe.

That is correct!

That entry and it's member will be Banned! :greedy:

I changed the name to Strato-Viper to made it compliant with the Contest Rules.