[Contest] No Soup for You!

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
This was a Officer Only Contest that I hosted recently. The voting was done privately but I figured we should share it with the public. The concept of this Contest was to make fun of Eddie and host a Contest that he can't win, because he was Banned!

I created the contest without his knowledge and even tricked him into sending me a photo of himself :D. Of course Eddie being the good sport that he always is, he loved the idea and even donated some additional prizes after it was posted.

Rules will be in the next post and each entry will get their own page showing off a few of the photos. Some of the members went above and beyond by creating a dio story and even hosting a follow up event. I'll let them choose if they want to post any additional info.

Enjoy

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
No Soup for You!

Rules:

1. Create a custom 1:18th scale figure that represents G.I.*Eddie

2. You may have up to Two entries

3. You must create your own thread(s) titled *User's Custom Eddie*

4. G.I.*Eddie is BANNED from competing in this Contest!

5. Contest runs from July 1st through August 31st.

6. All entries must be submitted by Midnight Central Time August 31st.

7. Voting will be conducted by a 3 person panel consisting of Pcsguy88, G.I.*Eddie and myself(Monkeywrench). PCS represents 25% of the vote, MW gets 25% of the vote and Eddie will get 50% of the total vote. Eddie will have final say on the winner.

8. Winner will be announced on September 5th in the public forums.

9. Prize is a G.I.Joe Retaliation 3 pack featuring Kamakura, Beachhead and Roadblock.

10. How you determine your Eddie custom is completely up to you. Use your imagination and have fun. A photo of Eddie will be in the next post for a reference.

Prize:

Bonus Prize:

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Eddie dressed as Storm Shadow inspired by a actual Halloween Costume. Custom created by Daremo.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Eddie as he is everyday. Custom created by Fogger1138.

This figure received 25% of the total vote!

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Eddie hanging out at the BBQ. Custom created by DarkWynter.

This figure received 75% of the total vote and Won the Contest!!!!!

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
I have a dio story that's really why I won 25% of the vote. If anyone wants to see it, PM me - I'd rather not share it in a place that's publicly searchable. ;)