Cool Robots line whose name I don't know

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
HTF do you find these things now?

Hope they show up on Mandarake or Yahoo Auctions. I'm sure Epoch isn't finished with the line, and that toy_santa on Rakuten will carry whatever they release in the future.

illestr8r

Enlisted
Aug 25, 2016
Well, I got my lawn chairs today. No robots though... wtf?! Not a great 1st impression. Hope this can be fixed but I think I ordered the last set.

I also got the pose skeleton toilet. I have no idea why I bought it at the time but posing Spidey taking a dump makes me laugh and forget a little about the missing robots.

the_Archivist

Archivist
Officer Club
Dec 23, 2013
Atlanta
www.118archive.com
Where did you buy them from?

I usually order from Toy Santa. I've never had any problems. Sometimes you have to double check because these things sometimes get grouped like blind bags so you get at least 1 of a figure in the set.

In other news

Grey and Purple robots are now available. I have not ever used this store so i'm not sure about the quality of the transaction.
akism - Rakuten Ichiba Shop | Rakuten Global Market: All 4 species set (set) epoch Gacha redecorated

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
In other news

Grey and Purple robots are now available. I have not ever used this store so i'm not sure about the quality of the transaction.
akism - Rakuten Ichiba Shop | Rakuten Global Market: All 4 species set (set) epoch Gacha redecorated

I really like that purple one for some reason. Probably the only thing I really envy the Japanese over, the gashapon/trading/candy figure culture.

Sent that MO, by the way. Should be there Friday, and I've got a tracking number if you happen to want it. :D

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Red and Gold/Black robots with lawn chairs are now available.
auc-toysanta | Rakuten Global Market: 21351 - include sold out

I want these!!! I can't find them tho. I need the Japanese writing shit to search it,lol.

I have the purple&grey set. I'm waiting on the black&white set. I can't find the gold one,and I really need the beach chairs!!

I swapped colors on mine. A white&black one would be the best IMO. Looks like the robots from
Total recall reboot. It'd be neat to make that head for these! The only figure I can find is a 10" statue that's like $300. I wish I knew someone with one,lol

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I want these!!! I can't find them tho. I need the Japanese writing shit to search it,lol.

I have the purple&grey set. I'm waiting on the black&white set. I can't find the gold one,and I really need the beach chairs!!

I swapped colors on mine. A white&black one would be the best IMO. Looks like the robots from
Total recall reboot. It'd be neat to make that head for these! The only figure I can find is a 10" statue that's like $300. I wish I knew someone with one,lol

Someone's got the bug. the_Archivist sent me the B/G one. Need to get him together and build him a LEGO kart. :trollface:

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Found everything from this line,and bought one of everything except the Chinese restaurant&shoping carts. The line is called "Who Obtained?! I give!!" Btw. Here's the brand in Japanese 誰得!?俺得!!

I'll have the lawn chairs,trash cans,weight set,and interrogation room in a week or two.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Found everything from this line,and bought one of everything except the Chinese restaurant&shoping carts. The line is called "Who Obtained?! I give!!" Btw. Here's the brand in Japanese 誰得!?俺得!!

I'll have the lawn chairs,trash cans,weight set,and interrogation room in a week or two.

By the same manufacturer:
??????????????? | ??????????
And what's this about an interrogation room?

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Idk about those,but the masks are epoch also. I found all of those on accident.

Here's what they're calling the interrogation room.

Sorry,no water board or battercharger hooked directly to the fuse box:trollface:

It comes with "box containing bags of evidence"

Just google the Japanese,and it'll pull up a shit ton of info. Everything but this is readily available.

Haven't seen this yet.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Contraband, you ever thought of doing a feminine chest plate for these?

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Lol,seriously? :trollface: I didn't know robots had a gender? No,I haven't.

For some poses tho I guess it would be useful. I guess I just never thought of it

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Lol,seriously? :trollface: I didn't know robots had a gender? No,I haven't.

For some poses tho I guess it would be useful. I guess I just never thought of it

Watch Metropolis, you uncouth savage. :trollface:

the_Archivist

Archivist
Officer Club
Dec 23, 2013
Atlanta
www.118archive.com
I'd love female versions of these It would be as simple as modifying the chest piece. I might try that with one of them.

Purple one came in. I also picked up this really weird looking robot. I don't know what its from.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
I'd probably say smaller hands&refer,and a different pelvis piece too!

All the robot accessories I ordered in Japan have arrived at the japamart shipping hub. I'm waiting for a combined total to pay so they can be shipped!!

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
They need to do something! make more colors and/or another body type. I need more of these guys to fill out my sets,but I have all six already.

These sets are fantastic! Very happy with them. makes me kinda wonder why hasbro doesn't make stuff like this.

The weight set is really well done IMO. The weights can be mix matched up to any configuration. unfortunately my silver weight bench came with two left sides tho,so defects are out there.

I feel I need more office supplies or something missing from the office scene they call the interrogation room.

There's a little "box of evidence" that contained the mug on the desk,a wrench,and a shoe...very odd. The wrench is neat if you have someone working on something I guess.

I'll probably cast a few parts off of the robots when I eventually get some casting time/caught up with other projects. I'd like to make militarized versions for use in other types of scenes.

illestr8r

Enlisted
Aug 25, 2016
Got my new set yesterday and I'm loving these rickshaws. I didn't notice that the set also came with a bonus clear figure so that was a nice surprise too.

illestr8r

Enlisted
Aug 25, 2016
Wow, I ordered the rollercoaster set last week and didn't notice 2 of them were female. Cool!

Gonna have to track down that music set too if I can find it. I don't know why, but I need it.