Custom Cobra Pilot

birddog

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 23, 2011
Here's a custom I worked up for a Cobra Pilot. I still have details on the helmet and harness to finish.

I used the following parts:

1. Helmet- Green Lantern Test Pilot Figure

2. Harness- Snow Serpent modified by removing the parachute pack and splicing in the plug in port from the Green Lantern Test Pilot figure's gear. Harness gear is pretty simple, but I'm looking at finding more to add to it.

3. Body- Cobra Shock Trooper

4. Head- 25th Anniversary Cobra Trooper

Now if we could only get JSI to release that damn Su-27!!!!!!

Last edited:

birddog

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 23, 2011
Thanks. The ST body is very useful to use as a base for many customs. I think it is a great base for a flight suit among other things. I think Hasbro actually hit a home run for customizers with this figure's body.

birddog

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 23, 2011
I do too. The ST was hard to find at first, but now I usually see one on a regular basis. Hopefully the SB figure will be the same.

The SE commando figure was another great figure sculpt for customs as you said. The upcoming Stalker is a reuse of that one I believe. Amazing how sometimes a new coat of paint can make an existing figure sculpt of a character fit perfect for another character.

birddog

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 23, 2011
Nice work!
You fooled me with the first photo - something about the graininess makes it look like a screengrab of a TV show.

Ha and thanks!! All I had on me when I snapped the pictures was the camera from my phone. I'll get some better quality pictures next time as I do more to the figure.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
hmmm...not a bad idea...using the GL figures helmet for cobra...

looks cool BD...might have to steal this idea if i can find this figure

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Further proof that the ST is indeed the best PoC figure.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
That helmet looks all spooky, which is great. Reminds me of some of the helmets from the old movie "Saturn 3".

This is a great custom, all the parts work well together.