Damaged Parts for all your zombie needs

raginspoon

Enlisted
Aug 20, 2011
I just finished casting a bunch of parts made by TTT. If you would like to buy copies, you can find them on my website: TTT's Damaged Goods - Raginspoon's Custom Cast Parts and Figures
Let me know what you think of everything.

Last edited:

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
The casting and parts are top notch. But unfortunately I won't buy anything involving TTT because of his personal behavior towards me over at HT.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Nice casts man!...very cool that they are cast in the correct colors where possible...is that really the way they will come?...will the TechnoViper helmet actually be cast purple for example?

Making that black AT head yellow will be a HUGE pita

raginspoon

Enlisted
Aug 20, 2011
Nice casts man!...very cool that they are cast in the correct colors where possible...is that really the way they will come?...will the TechnoViper helmet actually be cast purple for example?

Making that black AT head yellow will be a HUGE pita

I tried to make them close to the color's that people would be using them in. So yes the techno viper helm will come in purple. Some of them are a dark purple though. I can run a couple batches of that airtight head in yellow and put that as an option on the site. On that one I didn't know if people would want that for airtight or a replacement zombie head so I just made it black.

Thanks everyone for the complements.