Darkness falls across the land

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
The midnight hour is close at hand / Creatures crawl in search of blood / To terrorize y'all's neighborhood / And whosoever shall be found / Without the soul for getting down / Must stand and face the hounds of hell / And rot inside a corpse's shell. / The foulest stench is in the air / The funk of 40,000 years / And grizzly ghouls from every tomb / Are closing in to seal your doom / And though you fight to stay alive / Your body starts to shiver / For no mere mortal can resist / The evil of the thriller.

Got the head from Angel Forge and sculpted by Krexx. The body is as close as I could get with parts without sculpting. I am no good at sculpting.

I give you Michael Jackson Thriller.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Thanks, In the video he has pupils. I never paint pupils on my zombies. Think I should because of the source, or go with my style? I just cant decide.

I think all but the freshest zeds shouldn't have eyes at all, but within the context of this figure, I think pupil-less would be the best thing. It's not accurate, but it looks better.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
That is just too freaking cool!

I know you HAVE to have a run down house for them to be busting into to get at some living :D