DC Injustice Aquaman and Black Adam

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
I recently got this set. I noticed there were not that many online reference pics of this set so I decided to remedy that for anyone who was/is interested in these figures.

I really like this Aquaman, all articulation is there but his shoulders get limited by the sculpt. The double knee joint is a ball joint on the top joint. I like this a lot. Marvel arm articulation. Torso is a MU style but has the stomach U-joint too.

Black Adam's head is small, a problem with a lot of them in this line. He is also a bit short too but he is still a decent figure. Same articulation as Aquaman. I may repaint the infinite heroes head and put it on him.

Be very carefull moving these figures right out of packaging. Joints were very stuck on mine and needed to heat for them to pop to be moved without tearing. Its rubbery plastic. tears easily.

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I really dig the head sculpt on Black Adam, but can tell from here it won't work.

BEAM

Avoids Responsibility
Apr 12, 2013
Rhode Island
Thanks for the review.

I almost bought this set from a con this weekend for $18. I found some other items that took priority. I love the design of Aquaman but that Black Adam is just tiny and rather Effeminate looking. I like the head sculpt on the DCIH figure instead.

TheVP

Enlisted
Jan 2, 2013
Awesome review...I have all of the injustice figs so far and they are small with the exception of a couple. The big figs, Solomon Grundy and Doomsday in particular...Doomsday's got a skinny waist, but he is big figure really towering over a MU gladiator fig I'm making into superman...b/c injustice supes head is same size or smaller than injustice black adam.

The Ewokhunter

Crazyass Cracker
Mar 14, 2011
thingsatwistedewokwouldsay.blogspot.com
Black adam looks like a cross between Quentin tarantino and this guy

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Prosthetics.

I know it's possible to shrink heads, any way to expand them?

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
The Aquaman is the largest of the human injustice heads. It would work on smaller Joe torsos like the 25th ones. Prob not look great on a larger POC or retaliation. The biggest issue would be the skin tone. The injustice figures are not done with a very solid skin tone, almost like light goes into them some.