DC Multiverse Bane-Azrael-Dead Shot-Mr Freeze Picture Review

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(

Saw this figure on a peg today for the first time. Made me think that this would be a fun conversion. Except for of course the black to white issue.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Interesting, my son has a Buzz from a few years ago. The TRU one with bug splatter on the helmet. Were you talking bashing the two together, or just making Buzz into Mr Freeze with a head swap and repaint?

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Interesting, my son has a Buzz from a few years ago. The TRU one with bug splatter on the helmet. Were you talking bashing the two together, or just making Buzz into Mr Freeze with a head swap and repaint?

choice B. But again, painting white over black would suck donkey balls.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
It would, but it almost makes me want to try. The Buzz my son has is a perfect IH size. I may see if I can at least use the helmet visor from Buzz on the DC Mr Freeze so I can open it to turn his head.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It would, but it almost makes me want to try. The Buzz my son has is a perfect IH size. I may see if I can at least use the helmet visor from Buzz on the DC Mr Freeze so I can open it to turn his head.

I'd love to see it tackled! I love how the Freeze figure has a lot of details that could double as the same details of Buzz. The ribbed torso of Freeze is kinda like Buzzs torso for instance.

As for Bane. What about IG Destros feet? The pegs that pop into his lower legs are huge! Or some shoulder joints from any figure? Shape the mushroom head into a peg head?