DC Multiverse Black Mask

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
He has the typical Multiverse articulation. He comes with an alternate head and a pistol. As you will see in the pics for the heads to sit at the right height, the neck post is exposed in the back. If you put the heads all the way down he has no neck at all. The Jacket and vest is one piece. Looks like it will come off with some work, cutting might be required.

Other Multiverse Photo Reviews
Robin
Scarecrow
Bane - Azrael - Dead Shot - Mr Freeze
Two Face
Red Hood
Arkham Knight Batman
Superman
Catwoman
Zod and Batman

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I've seen this wave, but not this figure. :(

He'd make a good Lex if you had a decent head. Have you tried one of the existing ones. Medd? Maybe the IH version?

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
I can try the IH Heroes head on the body. I'll see about doing it tomorrow. Anybody else have a head they might want to see on this body? If I have the head, I'll take the picture.

I've always used the serpentor/speed metal head as Lex. If I find one of these I'll take it off my MIB Lex & free up the body for a Clark Kent custom. :)

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Shouldn't need to do any cutting on the coat and vest, should be a glued seam that comes apart with a little work. There will also be a big ass hole underneath, making the whole proposition pointless.

Not that you'll ever find him on the pegs to begin with.

Last edited:

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
I've always used the serpentor/speed metal head as Lex. If I find one of these I'll take it off my MIB Lex & free up the body for a Clark Kent custom. :)

You want a pic with the Serpentor head VV?

Don't know why I asked, I just went ahead and took the picture. The head doesn't sit very well, It is just balanced for the picture. Won't be hard to fix that.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I think proportionately it looks better too, but I can't un-see Serpentor. Little bit of neck paint, and maybe dropping the head down a tad, I think the actual Lex head would be pretty good.

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
I think proportionately it looks better too, but I can't un-see Serpentor.

Serpentor is the one with the bullet in his forhead. :) Liked the idea of Serpentor as a Kid but never the execution of him. (Didn't have CC, just Darth leading the bad guys) But as I was older I just could not stand the character without a total redo.