Dexter

W.O. leroy

Enlisted
Jul 21, 2011
Australia
Dexter is one of my favorite shows on TV and when I got the head and bag from Broken Arrow I knew I had to do a little scene.

Reactions: Videoviper

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
That's awesome. That's one of my favorite shows, too. Or it was, up until last season. Season 1 and 4 were amazing, with 2 being pretty good (although I will forever miss Doakes and think they did him wrong to write him out like that) but 3 and 5 were absolutely dreadful (3 looks better now to 5 being the worst, although 5 started out interesting... it just turned horrible by the 2/3 point).

Season 6 was barely better than 3/5, but if this next season doesn't start out strong, I may have to give it up.

I have the McFarlane version of that figure, which is what he got both the bag and head from. He just shrunk them down. Looks a bit like the 25th Chuckles, now that I think about it.

W.O. leroy

Enlisted
Jul 21, 2011
Australia
Thanks guys, we are only up to season 4 down here but I am looking forward to the next one.
I got the head and bag from Broken Arrow but I'm sure that it was casted from the Dexter toys.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
You're in for a treat. Season 4 is fucking fantastic, and his best nemesis to date.

5 and 6 may not be as bad as I remember, but after 4, I doubt they'll top that season.

W.O. leroy

Enlisted
Jul 21, 2011
Australia
My bad, season 5 just finished here. Yeah your right season 4 with John Lithgow as the trinity killer was friggen awesome but I liked season 5. I liked the fact that it was a group of killers and he teamed up with that chick who had been through hell and back. I liked the dynamic between them. Can't wait for season 6!

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Awesome work on the whole dio, right out of the show!

I saw a Dexter figure at a local store and they had it priced at $12. That's a bit much for a 3.75 tall figure.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
where'd you get the tools and the syringe? I'm going to need two sets once I get mine finished (one for me, one for my brother).

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
that is balls!! One of my favorite shows to, but I am starting to fade away now. Plots are getting a little over the top and everyones related now and.......